CWC Recruitment 2020 | Stenographer Posts | Total Vacancies 12 | Last Date Within 45 Days | Download Application Form @ www.cwc.gov.in
CWC Recruitment 2020: Central Water Commission invites offline mode applications from the eligible officers to fill up the post of Stenographer Grade- l in the Subordinate Offices of CWC located in different parts of India on deputation or absorption basis. As per the Central Water Commission notification 2020, overall 12 vacancies are allotted for CWC Steno Vacancy 2019. Applicants who are looking for jobs in central govt should send the filled application form to given address Within 45 days from the date of issue of this circular/publication in Employment News.
CWC Stenographer Recruitment 2019-2020 notification & application form is available @ www.cwc.gov.in. Aspirants should hold Analogous posts on regular basis and age limit should not exceed 56 years. Selection will be based on interview. Selected aspirants will be deployed at anywhere in India. Application received after the due date incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of Central Water Commission recruitment vacancy, upcoming CWC Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of CWC Steno Recruitment 2019-2020
|Organization Name||Central Water Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||No. A-12026/1/2016-Estt.VII/658|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 45 days from the date of issue of this circular/publication in Employment News|
You may visit www.cwc.gov.in Website to get more details about Central Water Commission recruitment. Here you will get information of Steno posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Stenographer Posts
- Aspirants should hold Analogous posts on regular basis
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Check official notification to get address details.
How to apply Central Water Commission Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website cwc.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement for Steno posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|