CWMA Recruitment 2020 | Personal Assistant, LDC, UDC & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 58 | Last Date Within 60 days | CWMA Recruitment Notification @ www.cwc.gov.in
CWMA Recruitment 2020: Cauvery Water Management Authority has issued new job notice in the Employment News (15 August to 21 August 2020). CWMA is going to fill up 58 vacancies on deputation basis and these vacancies are assigned for Director/Superintending Engineer, Deputy Director, Senior Professional Assistant, Assistant Director-ll/Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Assistant Director, Office Superintendent, Assistant/ Public Relation Officer, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk & Other posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Delhi should submit the application form within 60 days of publishing of this advertisement in Employment News.
CWMA New Delhi Recruitment notification & CWMA Jobs application form is available @ www.cwc.gov.in. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. CWMA selection will be based on Test/ interview and selected candidates will be appointed at Cauvery Water Management Authority (CWMA), New Delhi and Cauvery Water Regulation Committee (CWRC), Bengaluru [Karnataka]. More details of CWMA vacancy, upcoming CWRC Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of CWMA New Delhi Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Cauvery Water Management Authority|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Director/Superintending Engineer, Deputy Director, Senior Professional Assistant, Assistant Director-ll/Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Assistant Director, Office Superintendent, Assistant/ Public Relation Officer, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Sr. Principal Private Secretary, Principal Private Secretary, Private Secretary, Personal Assistant, Stenographer, Director, Account Officer & Hindi-cum-Record Officer|
|Job Location||New Delhi & Bengaluru|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 60 days|
Here you will get information of Personal Assistant, UDC, LDC & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
CWMA Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 58 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay scale|
|Senior Professional Assistant||01||Rs.35400-112400|
|Assistant Director-ll/Assistant Engineer||04||Rs.44900-142400|
|Assistant/ Public Relation Officer||01||Rs.56100-177500|
|Upper Division Clerk||06||Rs.25500-81100|
|Lower Division Clerk||04||Rs.19900-63200|
|Sr. Principal Private Secretary||06||Rs.78800-209200|
|Principal Private Secretary||Rs.67700-208700|
Eligibility Criteria for CWMA Personal Assistant, Steno, Director, AE & Other Posts
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- CWMA selection will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address: Secretary, Cauvery Water Management Authority, 9th Floor, South Wing, Sewa Bhawan, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066, email:email@example.com
How to apply Cauvery Water Management Authority Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website cwc.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up CWMA Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from CWMA Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|