Department of Atomic Energy Jobs | 47 Stipendiary Trainee Posts | Apply Online @ www.cat.ernet.in | Last Date: 31-05-2017
DAE Recruitment 2017: The Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) announced openings for Stipendiary Trainee Posts. This is Central Govt Job released notification and going to fill 47 vacancies. Interested Candidates who are waiting for DAE Recruitment can apply online. Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) has issued notification for Stipendiary Trainee jobs on 15th May 2017. DAE Online applications are available on the official website. Closing Date for submission of online applications is 31st May 2017. For more details regarding DAE Stipendiary Trainee jobs check the DAE notification on the official website – www.cat.ernet.in
Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) Recruitment invites online applications to recruit DAE Stipendiary Trainee Posts. Candidates who are waiting for Central Govt Jobs can utilize this opportunity. Candidates applying for Department of Atomic Energy jobs can check the official notification before applying. For other information like DAE job notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply DAE Job check the following details. In this post, We are share detailed information regarding Department of Atomic Energy vacancies. Applicants who are interested in Govt vacancies Visit our website regularly to get more updates on Central Govt Jobs.
Details of DAE Recruitment 2017
Organization Name : Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)
Employment Category : Central Govt Jobs
Total no of Vacancies : 47
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Vacancy Details of DAE Recruitment 2017
Stipendiary Trainee Category – I
- Physics – 07
- Mechanical – 06
- Electrical – 02
- Electronics and Instrumentation – 08
Stipendiary Trainee Category – II
- Electronics – 04
- Fitter – 10
- Machinist – 04
- Welder – 01
- Turner – 02
- Laboratory – 03
- Category I
- First year – Rs. 9,300/-
- Second Year – Rs. 10,500/-
- Category II
- First Year – Rs. 6,200/-
- Second Year – Rs. 7,200/-
After successful training
- Scientific Assistant / C – Rs. 44,900/-
- Technician / B – Rs. 21,700/-
- Technician / C – Rs. 25,500/-
Eligibility Criteria of DAE Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy 2017
- DAE Looking for Candidates who have passed with good academic records in 10th / ITI / Diploma (Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics / Instrumentation) / Degree (Physics / Chemistry / Statistics / Electronics / Computer Science) or equivalent are eligible to apply for Department of Atomic Energy jobs 2017.
- However, Check the official notification for more information
- For Stipendiary Trainee Category-I: Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 19 to 24 years
- For Stipendiary Trainee Category-II: Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 18 to 22 years
- Written Exam
- Advanced Test
- Trade / Skill Test
- There is no Application Fee.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to Apply for DAE Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2017
- Go to Official website www.cat.ernet.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||15.05.2017|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application||31.05.2017|
|Date of Written Examination||June/July 2017|