Dakshina Kannada District Court Recruitment 2020 | Para legal Volunteers (PLV) Posts | Total Vacancies: 60 | Last Date: 27.08.2020 | Apply @ districts.ecourts.gov.in
Dakshina Kannada District Court Recruitment 2020: Dakshina Kannada District Court located in the state of Karnataka in India, which is headquartered in Mangalore. They announced notification (Dis. No.: DLSA/DK/467/2020) for 60 openings. It invites applications from interested, eligible, qualified candidates for the posts of Para Legal Volunteers (PLV’s). Applicants who are looking for Karnataka Government Jobs can use this chance. As per the Dakshina Kannada District Court recruitment notification, these 60 vacancies are allocated for above said posts. The last date for submission of application is 27.08.2020. Dakshina Kannada District Court Recruitment notification and official notification is available @districts.ecourts.gov.in
Dakshina Kannada announced new job notification on 13.08.2020. Selected candidates will be engaged at District Court of Dakshina Kannada, Karnataka. Applicants should send their application via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested applicants should specify the place of preference of their work i.e., District Level, Taluka Level and Village Level. Candidates from different field can apply for this Latest Dakshina Kannada District Court PLV Notification 2020. i.e (Teachers/ Retired Govt.Servants/ Doctors/ Physicians/ Law Students/ etc….). More details of Dakshina Kannada District Court admit card, selection process, merit list, selection list, result and etc. will be available at official website.
Details of Dakshina Kannada District Court Recruitment 2020:
|Organization Name||Dakshina Kannada District Court|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Para Legal Volunteers (PLV’s)|
|Job Location||District Court of Dakshina Kannada, Karnataka|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||13.08.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||27.08.2020|
You may visit Dakshina Kannada District Ecourt Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Vacancy Details of Kannada District Court Notification:
- As per the notification, totally 60 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. District wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Dakshina Kannada District Court PLV’s Posts:
- Teachers (Including retired teachers), Retired Govt. Servants and Senior Citizens, MSW students and teachers, Anganwadi Workers, Doctors/ Physicians, Law Students (Till they enroll as lawyers), Members of non-political, Services oriented NGOs and Clubs, Members of women neighborhood groups, Maithri Sanghams and other self help groups including marginalized / vulnerable groups, Any other persons whom the DLSA or TLSC deems fit to be identified as PLVs.
- However check official notification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection may be based on Interview.
Mode of Application
- Application via online is accepted.
- Applicants should send their application via mail to email@example.com.
How to apply for Dakshina Kannada District Court Jobs 2020:
- Go to official website ‘ecourts.gov.in/dakshinakannada’
- Click “Dakshinakannada-OnlineRecruitment” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Fill the application & send it to the above said address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|