Dakshina Kannada District Court Recruitment 2018 Notification for Peon | Total Vacancies 27 | Apply Online @ recruitmenthck.kar.nic.in | Last Date: 11.06.2018
Dakshina Kannada District Court Recruitment 2018: Dakshina Kannada District Court has published the notification for the recruitment of Peon posts. Totally 27 Vacancies are allotted for this posts. Candidates who are looking to get a job in Karnataka State can use this wonderful opportunity. Candidates able to apply for this Peon Jobs through online mode on or before the Last date 11.06.2018
Interested Candidates are suggested to thoroughly read the original Dakshina Kannada District Court job notification before applying for this posts. In this page, we provide the detailed information related Dakshina Kannada District Court Recruitment 2018 such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process and more.
Details of Dakshina Kannada District Court Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Dakshina Kannada District Court
Job Category: State Govt Jobs
Name of the Posts: Peon
Total No. of Vacancies: 27
Pay Scale: Rs. 17,000-28,950/-
Job Location: Karnataka
Educational Qualification of Dakshina Kannada District Court Jobs
- 07th or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or Institute.
- However, check official notification for educational qualification details.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 35 yrs.
- Refer official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
Mode of Payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit Card and Net Banking).
- Offline (SBI Challan)
Mode of Application
How to apply online for Dakshina Kannada District Court Recruitment
- Go to official website (i,e) recruitmenthck.kar.nic.in
- Click the notification and then read it carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online
- Fill up the application form correctly and then upload photo and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Finally take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of application||11.05.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||11.06.2018|
|Last date of offline payment of application fee||13.06.2018|