Daman Diu Government Jobs 2019 | Staff Nurse & Other Posts | Last Date 25.10.2019 | Apply Latest 56 U.T Administration Vacancies @ www.daman.nic.in
Daman Diu Government Jobs 2019: Directorate of Medical & Health Services – UT Administration of Daman and Diu has recently released a notification for the recruitment of various posts such as Anesthetist, Peadiatrician, Radiologist, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Ophthalmic Assistant, Dietician and Other Posts. Totally 56 vacancies are allotted in this Daman and Diu administration recruitment. It invites offline application from the qualified candidates to fill these govt job vacancies. The last date for sending the application via offline mode is 25.10.2019.
Aspirants must have completed the following educational qualification such as Higher Secondary or Equivalent/ General Nursing & Midwifery/ HSSC/ Graduate/ Master’s Degree/ B.Sc/ MBBS with PG Degree or Diploma from the recognized board or university. Candidates must have possessed the prescribed age limit for this recruitment. The selection will be based on candidate’s performance at the time of walk in interview. The chosen candidates will be posted in short term contract basis under UT Administration of Daman & Diu.
Details of Daman Diu Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest Daman Diu government job notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Directorate of Medical & Health Services- UT Administration of Daman and Diu|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Advertisement Number||No.1/1-5(Apptt.MO/SP-STC)/2019/DMHS (Part II)/9626|
|Job Name||Anesthetist, Peadiatrician, Radiologist, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Ophthalmic Assistant, Dietician & Other Posts|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||56|
|Job Location||Daman & Diu|
|Last Date for submission of application||25.10.2019|
Aspirants must check official notification before apply to this job in UT Administration of Daman and Diu. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Medical jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details for Daman Diu Notification 2019
Daman & Diu government is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy with salary details are described in the table below,
|Name of the Post||Salary||Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as Higher Secondary or Equivalent/ General Nursing & Midwifery/ HSSC/ Graduate/ Master’s Degree/ B.Sc/ MBBS with PG Degree or Diploma/ from the recognized board or university.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
- The age should not exceed 45 years for Anesthetist, Peadiatrician and Radiologist Posts and 30 years for Other Posts.
- It will conduct walk in interview for filtering the candidates.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via offline mode to the following address given below,
Directorate of Medical & Health Services, Community Health Centre Campus, Fort Area, Moti Daman, Daman- 396220.
Steps to apply for Daman Diu Jobs 2019
- Go to official website daman.nic.in
- Find the “Jobs & Vacancies” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification of Health & Family Welfare: Adversitement to appoint Specialist Doctors, Nursing Staff and Paramedics and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application form and fill it with the prescribed details correctly.
- Send the filled in application and copies of the certificates and required documents to the given address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Applications should be sent before the end date for the latest job recruitment in Daman and Diu. Please refer the official website for interview date, selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in Daman and Diu 2019.