Darjeeling District Court Recruitment 2019 | LDC, Process Servers & Night Guard Posts | Total Vacancies 54 | Last Date 22.05.2019 | Apply Online @ districts.ecourts.gov.in
Darjeeling District Court Recruitment 2019: Persons with computer knowledge can get ready to apply for this court jobs. Darjeeling District Court has released an advertisement to fill up the following posts like Lower Division Clerk, Process Servers, Night guard, Farash and Karmabandhu. Applicants who want to work in court may use this opportunity. Totally, 54 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. The eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by using online application from 22.04.2019 to 22.05.2019 (up to 5.30 p.m.)
Aspirants must pass in Madhyamik Examination or having equivalent computer knowledge can apply to this L.D.C and Process Servers posts. People who have passed 8th standard can apply for the Night Guard and other posts. The age limit for this recruitment should be 18 to 40 years. Aspirants who have searching for local jobs in Darjeeling can apply for this recruitment and the posting of this job surely in the same location. The court can select the candidate by conducting written test/ computer test/ personal interview. More details of Darjeeling district court merit list, selection list, upcoming notices and etc. will be updated on official website.
Details of Darjeeling District Court Recruitment 2019
The complete details of Darjeeling District Court recruitment are as follows.
|Organization Name||Darjeeling District Court|
|Job Type||Court Jobs|
|Job Name||Lower Division Clerk, Process Servers, Night Guard, Farash, Karmabandhu|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||54|
|Starting Date of Online Application||22.04.2019|
|Ending Date of Online Application||22.05.2019|
Applicants while apply for this post must go through the official notification from the Darjeeling District Court website. For other jobs like State government jobs, Central government jobs, High Court jobs, Defence jobs please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in website.
Darjeeling Court Post wise Vacancy Details
Darjeeling District Court is going to hire the candidates for various posts. Post wise vacancy details with salary are described below.
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs.5400-25200||31|
|Night Guard and Other Posts||Rs.4900-16200||18|
Eligibility Criteria for Darjeeling Court LDC, Process Servers & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the above posts.
- Candidate must pass in Madhyamik Examination from the recognized board or having equivalent computer knowledge will be preferred for L.D.C and Process Server jobs.
- Candidate having 8th qualification is enough for Night Guard and other posts.
- For further details please visit the official notification from the Darjeeling District Court website.
- Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 40 years.
- For further details please visit the official notification.
- The selection will be based on written test, computer literacy test and personal interview.
Mode of Apply
- Candidate who wants to apply for this exam can go to the official website and apply via online.
|Name of the post||UR||SC/ST/OBC|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs.400||Rs.250|
Mode of Payment
- Applicants can pay the fees via online.
How to apply for Darjeeling District Court Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website districts.ecourts.gov.in/darjeeling.
- Find the “Recruitment” link on this website.
- Click the “Notification for the recruitment in different categories of posts in the Judgeship of Darjeeling.” for the recruitment.
- Notification will open, read the official notification carefully.
- Enter your details in the application correctly to apply above said posts.
- Take the print of the application form for further use.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Those who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for the post allocated in the recruitment. Take this chance and get the court job by using this opportunity. Please refer the official website for syllabus, admit card, further updates and changes about this job.