DBT Recruitment 2019 | Department of Biotechnology Job Notification for Scientist ‘C’ Posts | Total 27 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ www.dbtindia.nic.in | Last Date 28th Feb 2019
DBT Recruitment 2019: Department of Biotechnology (DBT) is going to fill up 27 vacancies of Scientist ‘C’ posts on direct recruitment basis. DBT India invites online applications from suitable persons for above said jobs. Candidates who are eligible for DBT India central government jobs can submit their online application form through www.dbtindia.nic.in/vacancies on or before the last date of 28th February 2019. Candidates can download official notification via DBT official website of www.dbtindia.nic.in.
Candidates should have completed engineering or Master of Science or bachelor degree or its equivalent qualification from any reputed colleges with five years’ experience in related field. Applicants must have not born earlier than 01.03.1979. DBT selection method will be made on written examination to be held at Delhi, Hyderabad, Pune, Bhubaneshwar & Thiruvananthapuram and followed by interview. Make the fee payment via online mode only. Who wish to apply for Department of Biotechnology (DBT) Recruitment 2019 vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Details of DBT India Recruitment 2019 Job Notification:
|Organization Name||Department of Biotechnology (DBT)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Scientist ‘C’|
|No. of Vacancies||27|
|Advertisement No||Vacancy Circular No:1-DBT/2019-Estt|
|DBT Official Website||www.dbtindia.nic.in|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Department of Biotechnology (DBT) India Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies:
- Master of Science/ Bachelor Degree/ Engineering/ Technology/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.03.2019)
- Maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Written Examination.
- Check more details of selection process in DBT official job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- For female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability -> Nil
- For other candidates -> Rs.1500/-
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode – Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ etc.
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||28.02.2019|
How to Apply for Department of Biotechnology (DBT) Jobs 2019 in India:
- Go to DBT official website -> dbtindia.nic.in.
- Click on option -> Vacancies in the bottom of home page.
- Find the correct notification “Detailed Advertisement for the Vacancies of Scientists ‘C’” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for DBT India jobs.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|