DBT Recruitment 2021 | Trainee Post| 28 Vacancies | Last Date: 31.03.2021 | Download Application Form @ dbtindia.gov.in
DBT Recruitment 2021: Fellowship in Genetic Diagnostics will provide a great opportunity for the candidates to get training in the exciting field of genetics in the Department of Biotechnology. Currently DBT announced notification for 3rd batch of Trainees from July 2021 to December 2021. Hereby, there are 28 vacancies are available for the various departments in Vellore, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Mumbai & New Delhi centres. Candidates who are eligible for these DBT India Central Govt jobs may send their application form via e-mail. The DBT application form and notification is available on the official website. The last date to send the filled application in a prescribed format through concerned mail address is 31.03.2021.
Candidates with the qualification of Postgraduate degree (MD/ MS/ DNB) in the relevant field and holding regular position in government medical college/ hospital will only be eligible to apply this DBT Biotechnology jobs. There are 7 centres in the DBT Biotechnology jobs, each centre should take 4 trainees per year. Candidates may fill the DBT vacancy through document verification and telephonic interview. Aspirant should send their application to the training co-ordinator of particular Institutions through proper format. Candidates are advised to apply one centre at a time. More details of DBT Biotechnology jobs, syllabus, DBT vacancy, upcoming notification, application form etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Details of DBT India Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Organization Name||Department of Biotechnology|
|Job Location||Lucknow, Vellore (Tamil Nadu), Hyderabad (Telangana), New Delhi & Mumbai|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||31.03.2021|
Here you will get the details of educational qualification, selection process, apply mode and how to apply DBT Biotechnology jobs process for the Trainee post. For more details for this DBT recruitment, candidates may visit the official website “dbtindia.gov.in”. Stay tuned with dailyrecruitment.in to get more latest job updates.
Eligibility Criteria for DBT India Trainee Vacancies
- Applicant should possess Postgraduate (MD/ MS/ DNB) in a relevant field from a concerned University.
- Check the notification for more details.
- Screening and selection based on scrutiny of application form and telephonic interview.
- The last date to send the filled application to the concerned e-mail on or before 31.03.2021.
How to apply Department of Biotechnology Jobs 2021
- First, Visit the official website “dbtindia.gov.in”
- Find the advertisement of Fellowship in Clinical Genetics.
- Click and view the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Apply through online via e-mail, take the printout of the application form and fill the required details correctly.
- Send the filled application form to the concerned centres within the due date.
- The DBT notification link is given below for any reference.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION/ DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|