DECT Assam Recruitment 2019 | Welder, Fitter & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 65 | Walk in Date 01.10.2019 to 23.10.2019 | Download Notification @ dect.assam.gov.in
DECT Assam Recruitment 2019: Directorate of Employment and Craftsmen Training – Government of Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of various Vocational Instructor Posts such as Welder, Fitter, Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioner, Electrician, Wiremen, Hair and Skin Care, Generic Instructor, Painter and Other Posts. Totally 65 vacancies are allotted in the above said posts. It invites qualified candidates to attend the walk in interview. The interview will be held on the dates 01.10.2019 to 23.10.2019.
DECT Assam recruitment 2019 application form and notification are available in the official website dect.assam.gov.in. Aspirants must have completed the following educational qualification such as HSLC or equivalent/ Degree or Diploma in Engineering/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate/ NTC/ NAC/MBA/ BBA from the recognized board or university. The minimum and maximum age limit should be 21 and 45 years for this recruitment. The selection will be based on walk in interview. The chosen candidates will be posted under temporary on contractual basis in Various ITIs at Assam.
Details of DECT Assam Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest DECT Assam notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Directorate Of Employment And Craftsmen Training – Government of Assam|
|Job Type||State Government|
|Job Name||Welder, Fitter, Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioner, Electrician, Wiremen, Hair and Skin Care, Generic Instructor, Painter & Other Posts|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||65|
|Job Location||Various ITIs in Assam|
|Walk in Interview Date||01.10.2019 to 23.10.2019|
Before attend the walk in interview, candidates should read the official notification for the latest job recruitment in DECT Assam. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Assam jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Eligibility Criteria for DECT Assam Welder & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as HSLC or equivalent/ Degree or Diploma in Engineering/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate/ NTC/ NAC/MBA/ BBA from the recognized board or university.
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Assam and have valid employment exchange registration card of Assam to apply for this recruitment.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
- The age limit should be between 21 and 45 years to apply for this job.
- DECT Assam will conduct walk in interview for choosing the candidates.
Walk in Details
|Date & Reporting time||Venue|
|01.10.2019 to 23.10.2019 (09.30 a.m to 12.00 p.m)||ITI Guwahati, Gopinath Nagar, Opp.B.Barooah Cancer Institute, Guwahati.|
|Check advertisement for walk in date allocated for each post|
Steps to attend walk in interview for DECT Assam Jobs 2019
- Go to official website dect.assam.gov.in
- Find the “Recruitment & Career” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification “Walk-in-interview for ITI Instructors (Contractual) in October 2019 for 5 nos. of Mini it is” and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the curriculum vitae format and fill it with prescribed details correctly.
- Bring the filled in application with original certificates and required documents to attend the walk in interview.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & CV FORMAT||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Applicant should register for walk in interview on correct date and time allocated by DECT Assam. Please refer the official website for selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in DECT Assam 2019.
|Disclaimer Notice: Please check official website for exact and detailed information. We kindly state that our website should not be responsible for any misinterpretations regarding details.|