DCB Assistant Teacher Sanitary Inspector Recruitment 2017-18 | Total Vacancies 36 | Apply Online @ www.cbdelhi.in | Last Date: 30.09.2017
Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017 : Cantonment Board Delhi has recently published a job notification for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy post of Assistant Teacher, Sanitary Inspector Posts. The organization is planning to fill up with the 36 vacancies in the post of Assistant Teacher, Sanitary Inspector. This is brilliant job opportunity for all those candidates who are seeking latest Govt jobs can use this opportunity of Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment. Candidates must fill the online application form on or before the last date 30th September 2017 Only. Interested and Eligible Candidates applying for Delhi Cantonment Board jobs can check the official notification.
This Page explains detailed information on Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and more. Candidates are requested to read following details carefully and apply online for Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017-2018.
Details of Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Cantonment Board Delhi
Organization Type: State Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 36
Job Location: Delhi
Vacancy details of Cantonment Board Wellington Recruitment
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Teacher||34||Rs. 9300-34800/ + Rs. 4200 GP|
|Sanitary Inspector||02||Rs.5200-20200/ + Rs.2400 GP|
Eligibility criteria for Delhi Cantonment Board Jobs
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Institute
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
- As per CB norms
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website and then Career Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||01.09.2017|
|Last date of online application||30.09.2017|