Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020 | Junior Judicial Assistant/ Restorer Posts | Total Vacancies 132 | Last Date 11.03.2020 | Apply online @ delhihighcourt.nic.in
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020: High Court of Delhi invites online application from degree holders to fill up 132 vacancies in New Delhi. Recently DHC has announced the new job notification on 03.02.2020 for Junior Judicial Assistant/ Restorer (Group C) Posts. As per the DHC Group C Recruitment 2020 notification, these 132 vacancies are allotted for above said posts. Applicants who are seeking Court Jobs in Delhi will make the online registration from 19.02.2020. The last date for submission of online application is 11.03.2020.
|Click here to download Delhi High Court JJA Result 2021|
Delhi High Court Group C Recruitment 2020 notification & apply online link is available @ delhihighcourt.nic.in. Applicants should possess Degree and age limit should be 18 to 27 years. DHC selection will be based on Preliminary Examination (OMR based Objective Type), Main (Descriptive) Examination, English Typing Test and Interview. After that selected candidates will be appointed at High Court of Delhi. More details of Delhi HC recruitment vacancy, upcoming DHC Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of DHC Group C Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||High Court of Delhi|
|Job Type||Court Jobs|
|Job Name||Junior Judicial Assistant/ Restorer|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||19.02.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||11.03.2020|
You may visit delhihighcourt.nic.in Website to get more details about Delhi High Court recruitment. Here you will get information of Junior Judicial Assistant/ Restorer Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Judicial Assistant/ Restorer Posts
- Applicants should possess Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 27 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- DHC selection will be based on Preliminary Examination (OMR based Objective Type), Main (Descriptive) Examination, English Typing Test and Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.600 for General/ OBC-NCL/ EWS candidates and Rs.300 for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant/ Restorer Jobs 2020
- Go to official website delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- Click “Public Notices” select “Job Openings” find the advertisement “Detailed Vacancy Notice of Junior Judicial Assistant/Restorer (Open) Examination-2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020 | 38 Vacancies | Junior Judicial Assistant/ Restorer Posts | Last Date 12.02.2020 | Apply Online @ delhihighcourt.nic.in
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020: High Court of Delhi (DHC) is going to fill up 38 vacancies in Delhi High Court. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement Junior Judicial Assistant/ Restorer posts. It invites online application from the young and professional candidates. Applicants who are seeking court jobs can use this chance. As per the DHC Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020 notification, these vacancies are allocated under Delhi state government job. Eligible candidates can apply to this Delhi High Court Job Vacancy from 03.02.2020 (11 AM). The last date for submission of online application is 12.02.2020 (5 PM).
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020 apply online link and job notification are available on their official website @ delhihighcourt.nic.in. Delhi Court selection shall be done through Departmental Test such as Written Test & Typing Test followed by an Interview for the suitable aspirants. After that selected candidates will be appointed at Delhi High Court. Applicants must have possessed Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board. Aspirants should have attained the prescribed age limit and relaxation. More details of Delhi High Court jobs, upcoming vacancies, merit list, admit card, syllabus, result and etc. will be uploaded officially.
Details about Delhi High Court (DHC) JJA Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||High Court of Delhi (DHC)|
|Job Category||State Government of India [Court Job]|
|Advertisement No||No. 17/EC-2/Exams/DHC|
|Designation||Junior Judicial Assistant/ Restorer|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Refer advt.|
|Work Location||Delhi High Court|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available on 03.02.2020 (11 AM)|
|Closure Date for Online Application Submission||12.02.2020 (5 PM)|
Keep watching Daily Recruitment to get more information related to all latest government jobs and future updates regarding Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020, admit card, syllabus, exam date, selection procedure, result, merit list/selection list etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi High Court Vacancy 2020:
Check High Court Official Notification to get details about education, age limit, reservation & relaxation, selection process, application mode, vacancy detail, last date and so on.
- Matriculation or equivalent with knowledge of English and having 5 years of service in any categories are eligible to apply.
- Refer official advertisement.
- Selection shall be made on the mode of Departmental Test (Written Test, Typing Test in English with speed of not less than 25 wpm) & an interview.
- All candidates shall apply online
Steps to Apply Online for High Court of Delhi Career Jobs 2020 Notification:
- Go to the official website “http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/”.
- Pick the “more” under Public Notice section from the home page.
- Find and choose the “Circular inviting online applications for filling up 38 posts of Junior Judicial Assistant/Restorer (30%) departmental test quota” from the table.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Wait until 03.02.2020 to get DHC apply online link.
- Once the link gets activated, fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Finally, submit your filled Delhi High Court online application.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
Applicants who have fulfilled the above eligibility, those candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Delhi High Court. Aspirants kindly watch this page regularly for upcoming changes in DHC job 2020. For more accurate information about this Delhi High Court job notification, check their official website.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|