Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 | Personal Assistant & Translator Posts | Total Vacancies 73 | Last Date 07.03.2019 | Apply online @ delhihighcourt.nic.in
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019: High Court of Delhi invites online application from young and professional candidates. It is going to fill up 73 vacancies in Delhi High Court. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Senior Personal Assistant, Senior Judicial Translator & Judicial Translator posts. Applicants who are seeking Court Jobs in Delhi government can use this chance. As per the notification these 73 vacancies are allocated for above said posts. Eligible candidates can apply to this recruitment from 15.02.2019. The last date for submission of online application is 07.03.2019.
Delhi High Court Recruitment apply link and notification is available in official website. Delhi Court will conduct Written Test/ English Shorthand Test/ Interview for selection of suitable aspirants. After that selected candidates will be appointed at Delhi High Court. Applicants must have possessed BA/ Graduate from recognized board or university. Aspirants should have attained the prescribed age limit and relaxation. Applicants should submit the application via online mode and make the payment through online mode. More details of Delhi High Court jobs, upcoming vacancies, latest notification, merit list, admit card/ call letter, syllabus, result and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||High Court of Delhi|
|Job Type||State Govt./ Court Jobs|
|Job Name||Senior Personal Assistant, Senior Judicial Translator & Judicial Translator|
|Job Location||Delhi High Court|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||15.02.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||07.03.2019|
You may visit delhihighcourt.nic.in website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Delhi High Court Vacancy Details 2019
- High Court of Delhi allocates overall 73 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Senior Personal Assistant||57|
|Senior Judicial Translator||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi HC Sr. Personal Assistant, Sr. Judicial Translator & Judicial Translator posts
- Applicants must have possessed BA/ Graduate from recognized board or university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Personal Assistant Posts: Age limit should be between 18 to 32 years.
- Translator Posts: Age limit should be between 18 to 27 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Delhi Court will conduct Written Test/ English Shorthand Test/ Interview for selection of suitable aspirants.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the application via online.
- Rs.300 for Gen/ OBC candidates and Rs.150 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Contenders have to make the payment through online mode
How to apply Delhi High Court Jobs 2019
- Go to official website delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|Notification & Apply online link for Judicial Translator Posts||CLICK HERE>>|
|Notification & Apply online link for Sr. Personal Assistant posts||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 | Group–C Notification for Junior Judicial Assistant (Technical) Posts | Total 60 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ delhihighcourt.nic.in | Last Date 23rd Jan 2019
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019: Delhi High Court has announced notification for the Group-C recruitment of Junior Judicial Assistant (Technical) Job Vacancy. As per Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant (Technical) Exam notification, particularly 60 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Willing and eligible aspirants may apply to this Delhi High Court Group–C job vacancy through online mode on or before the last of 23rd January 2019. The online application and official advertisement is available at Delhi High Court official website i.e. delhihighcourt.nic.in from 04.01.2019 to 23.01.2019.
All candidates must have completed BCA or B.Sc or MCA or M.Sc or B.Tech or M.Tech from a recognized University and must have age limits between 18 years to 27 years. High Court of Delhi will conduct the two stages of selection process such us, written examination and interview. Applicants should make the application fee via online mode by using Debit Card/ Internet Banking till the last date of 23.01.2019. For more information about High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ delhihighcourt.nic.in.
Details of Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant (Technical) Exam Notification 2019:
|Organization Name||High Court of Delhi (New Delhi)|
|Organization Type||State Government|
|Name of the Post/ Exam||Junior Judicial Assistant (Technical) Examination 2018|
|No. of Vacancies||60|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 for Junior Judicial Assistant (Technical) Exam:
|Name of the Categories||No of Vacancies|
|Total Job Vacancies||60|
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant (Technical) (Group-C) Recruitment 2019:
- BCA/ B.Sc/ MCA/ M.Sc/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2018)
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and Maximum age limit is 27 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Written Examination.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- For SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Persons with Disability -> Rs. 150/-
- For General Categories -> Rs. 300/-
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode – By Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||04.01.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||23.01.2019|
How to Apply for Delhi High Court Job Vacancy 2019:
- Go to o Delhi High Court official website -> delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- Click on option -> Public Notices in the home page.
- Find the correct notification “Vacancy notice for online application for the post of Junior Judicial Assistant (Technical) Examination 2018” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.