DMRC Recruitment 2019 | Consultant Post | Total Vacancies 30 | Last Date 31.05.2019 | Apply @ delhimetrorail.com
DMRC Recruitment 2019: DMRC has recently released an announcement for the recruitment of Consultant post openings. Applications are invited from the retired employees of railway department. It is going to fill 30 vacancies in consultant post. Candidates who search for jobs in Railway department for retired professionals can use this chance. Those who want to apply to this post can send their application via offline on or before 31.05.2019. Candidates can download application format and complete notification available in the official website.
Aspirants must have worked in the railway department as a Personal Assistant or
Personal secretary for 15 years and retired from that should apply to this latest notification. The age limit should be between 58 to 62 years for these DMRC vacancies. The selection is based on the performance of the candidates at the time of personal interview/skill test. The chosen candidate will be posted under contract basis and placed in Delhi.
|Click here to apply for DMRC GM Recruitment 2019|
Details of DMRC Notification 2019
The job details of latest DMRC recruitment are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||Railway Jobs|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||30|
|Last Date to submit Offline Application||31.05.2019|
Please read official notification for complete details before apply to this job. For other jobs like State government jobs, Central government jobs, Railway jobs, SSC jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Eligibility Criteria for DMRC Consultant Post
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the above said posts.
- Only retired candidates from the following posts such as Personal Assistant or Personal Secretary in the Government Organization or Public Sector Units should apply for this recruitment.
- Minimum 15 years experience is needed for this post.
- The age limit should be between 58 to 62 years for this employment.
- The organization conducts personal interview/skill test for choosing the qualified candidates to appoint in consultant post.
Mode of Apply
- Applicants can send their application via offline through speed post to the following address
Chief General Manager (HR) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road New Delhi.
How to apply for DMRC Jobs 2019
- Go to official website delhimetrorail.com
- Find the “Careers” link on the home page and click on it.
- Search for the advertisement “Requirement Of Retired Personal Assistant / Personal Secretaries, On Contract Basis, As Consultant For DMRC Projects” and click the notification link.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application correctly using the application format given in the notification.
- Enclose the relevant documents with the application and send it through speed post.
- Take a Xerox copy of the application for future use.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Retired railway employees can use this opportunity to work again in the same railway department. Please check official website of DMRC regularly for interview date, venue, selected candidates list, changes, job updates and upcoming vacancies.
DMRC Recruitment 2019 | Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd | General Manager Posts | Total Vacancy 01 | Last Date Within 30 days | Download Delhi Metro Application Form @ DMRCL Careers
DMRC Recruitment 2019: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd is going to fill 01 Vacancy in DMRCL. It invites offline application from qualified candidates. As per the DMRC recruitment notification 2019, this 01 vacancy is allotted for General Manager Posts. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for above said posts. Applicants who are looking for railway jobs in Delhi location can use this Delhi Metro Rail job opportunity. Qualified aspirants should send the filled application form to given address within 30 days from date of issue.
DMRC recruitment application form and notification is available in official website. Applicants must be a IRTS officer should have experience of working in Operations/ Traffic discipline. Candidates age limit should be 55 years. Selection will be based on knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude, physical fitness etc. Selected aspirants will be placed at Delhi. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of DMRC recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) is a public sector company under the control of state government of Delhi and central government of India. It was established on 3rd May, 1995 nearly 20 yrs before. It is located in New Delhi. Its function is to plan and implement metro rail projects, mono rail projects and high speed rail projects in Delhi.
Details of DMRC Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Advertisement Number||ADVT No.DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2019|
|Job Name||General Manager|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 37400-67000/|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 30 days from date of issue|
You may visit DMRC Careers to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for DMRC GM Posts
- Officer should be working or empanelled in SAG level.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 55 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude, physical fitness etc.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address by speed post
CGM (HR), Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd, Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi.
How to apply Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment Notification 2019
- Go to official website delhimetrorail.com.
- Click “Careers” find the advertisement “ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2019” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Applicants who have fulfilled the above eligibility, those candidates can apply to this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in DMRC. Aspirants kindly watch this page regularly for upcoming changes in DMRCL job 2019. For more accurate information about this Delhi Metro Rail job notification, check their official website.
DMRC Recruitment 2019 | Technical Assistant & Court Clerk Posts | Total 02 Job Vacancies | Download Application Form @ DMRC Careers | Last Date 10th & 15th April 2019
DMRC Recruitment 2019: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd has issued new job vacancy notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant (CS Secretariat) and Court Clerk (Claims Commissioner Office) posts. There are 02 job vacancies are allotted for above said position. DMRC Delhi is inviting prescribed application form from qualified aspirants. Interested and eligible candidates can send your application form in the prescribed format along with necessary document to given below postal address till the last date. The closing date for submission of offline application is 10th April 2019 and 15th April 2019.
Download the official notification pdf and prescribed/ offline application form at DMRC Careers Page. Candidates should have completed prescribed qualification and age limitations. This recruitment is based on deputation basis. The selected candidates are liable to work at Delhi. Candidates need not to pay any fee for this recruitment. Applicants may send the application through speed post only. Applications received after the due date and incomplete applications shall be rejected. For more information about Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ delhimetrorail.com.
Details of DMRC Recruitment 2019 Notification:
|Organization Name||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (DMRCL)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Technical Assistant (CS Secretariat) and Court Clerk (Claims Commissioner Office)|
|No. of Vacancies||02|
|DMRC Official Website||delhimetrorail.com|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification and application form below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2019:
- CA/ CMA/ Law Degree/ Graduate/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2019)
- For CC: Maximum age limit is 58 to 62 years.
- For TACS: Maximum age limit is 45 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Personal Interview/ Type Test.
- Check more post wise details of selection process in official job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Speed Post.
Details of DMRC Postal Address:-
Chief General Manager (HR), Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd, Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi.
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form|
How to Apply for DMRC Job Vacancy 2019:
- Go to DMRC official website -> delhimetrorail.com
- Click on option -> Careers
- Find the correct notification and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for DMRC Jobs 2019.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.