Delhi University Recruitment 2020 | Guest Faculty Posts | Total Vacancies 28 | Last Date 15.05.2020 | DU Recruitment Notification @ www.du.ac.in
Delhi University Recruitment 2020: University of Delhi has started the hiring process for Department of Chemistry. Recently new employment notice [Ref. No. CHEM:Guest Lecturer:1st Sem:2020] was released by Delhi University on 21.04.2020 regarding 28 vacancies. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates along with their self-attested testimonials for filling-up the 28 vacant positions of Guest Faculty for a fixed duration as prescribed by University of Delhi. According to the DU recruitment notification, candidates should submit the application via Speed post or personally to the given address on or before 15.05.2020. Applicants who are searching Government jobs in Delhi can apply to this DU Teaching Recruitment 2020.
The applications will be screened. Short-listed candidates will only be called for interview. The selection will be based on the performance in Interview & Academic career. Delhi University Recruitment notification & DU recruitment application form is available @ www.du.ac.in. Self-attested copies of all certificates and publications may also be attached with the Application Form. Candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET), conducted by UGC or CSIR. More details of University of Delhi vacancy, upcoming Delhi University Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About Delhi University
Delhi University shortly called as DU is an Indian Premier university. It is located in New Delhi, capital of India until now. DU has been educating since 1922. Delhi University has more than 90 years experience in teaching field. Presently, the Institution has 16 faculties, 86 academic departments, 77 colleges and also 5 other recognized institutes. The university provides high standard education and also high quality research publication.
Details of Delhi University Faculty Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||University of Delhi|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Ref. No. CHEM:Guest Lecturer:1st Sem:2020|
|Job Name||Guest Faculty|
|Salary||Rs.50000 per month|
|Last Date for Submission of application||15.05.2020|
Here you will get information of Guest Lecturer like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for DU Guest Faculty Vacancy
- Aspirants should possess Master Degree or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- The selection will be based on the performance in Interview & Academic career.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address by speed post or personally
Head of the Department, Department of Chemistry, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
How to apply University of Delhi Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website du.ac.in.
- Click “Ad-Hoc Panels and Notices” find the advertisement “Department of Chemistry – Advertisement for the post of Guest Faculty”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|