Delhi University Recruitment 2020 | Guest Faculty Posts | Total Vacancies 10 | Last Date 05.08.2020 | DU Recruitment Notification @ du.ac.in
Delhi University Recruitment 2020: University of Delhi has started the hiring process for various Courses/Subjects. Recently new employment notice released by Delhi University on 30.07.2020 regarding 10 vacancies. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates along with their self-attested testimonials for filling-up the 10 vacant positions of Guest Faculty for a fixed duration as prescribed by University of Delhi. According to the DU recruitment notification, candidates should submit the application to the given mail address on or before 05.08.2020. Applicants who are searching Government jobs in Delhi can apply to this DU Teaching Recruitment 2020. Delhi University Recruitment notification & DU recruitment application form is available @ www.du.ac.in
DU announced new job notification on 30.07.2020. The applications will be screened. Short-listed candidates will only be called for interview. The selection will be based on the performance in Interview & Academic marks scored by the candidates. Applicants should attach relevant documents along with the Application Form. Candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET), conducted by UGC/ CSIR. Incase the information is found to be wrong, their candidature will be rejected. More details of University of Delhi vacancy, upcoming Delhi University Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About Delhi University
Delhi University shortly called as DU is an Indian Premier university. It is located in New Delhi, capital of India until now. DU has been educating since 1922. Delhi University has more than 90 years experience in teaching field. Presently, the Institution has 16 faculties, 86 academic departments, 77 colleges and also 5 other recognized institutes. The university provides high standard education and also high quality research publication.
Details of Delhi University Faculty Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||University of Delhi|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Guest Faculty|
|Last Date for Submission of application||05.08.2020|
Here you will get information of Guest Lecturer like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for DU Guest Faculty Vacancy:
- Aspirants should possess Master Degree/ B.Ed/ M.Ed/ M.A from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- The selection will be based on the performance in Screening of Academic Marks & Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- All interested applicants should send their detailed CV along with a copy of all certificates by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th August 2020.
How to apply University of Delhi Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website du.ac.in.
- Click “Ad-Hoc Panels and Notices” find the advertisement “Cluster Innovation Centre – Advertisement for appointment of Ad-hoc/Guest Faculty”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given mail address before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|