Department of Consumer Affairs Recruitment 2017- Apply 24 Latest Job Vacancies Online @ grahak.maharashtra.gov.in- Last Date: 29.08.2017
Department of Consumer Affairs Reruitment 2017- District Consumer Disputes Resdressal Forums (DCDRF) in the state of Maharashtra announced notification for the recruitment of Non-Judicial Members post. Totally, 24 vacancies are available for above said job post. Candidates should apply for that post via online mode only. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for the Department of Consumer Affairs Recruitment 2017 of Non-Judicial Members post. Online link is appear in the official website of Ministry of Consumer Recruitment till 29.08.2017. Apply online link is available @ grahak.maharashtra.gov.in
Candidate’s who are waiting to apply for the member post of Consumer Forums recruitment 2017, may check whether you are eligible to apply for the Member post. And then apply for jobs given through the application link, Fill all the details of candidates in the respective columns of the online application and upload their photo and signature and check before submit it. Education details, age limit, selection process and other details are mentioned in this page for candidate’s purpose.
Details of Department of Consumer Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Department of Consumer Affairs
Job Category: Government jobs
Name of the Post: Members (including women members)
Total no. of Vacancies: 24
Eligibility criteria for Department of Consumer Affairs Member Selection Recruitment
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor degree from a recognized institute/University, Law degree may given preference
- Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of Marathi so as to enable applicants to speak, read, write and translate from Marathi to English and vice versa.
- Knowledge of computer and ability to work on computer.
- At least 10 years experience need in dealing with problems relating to Law, Economics, commerce, accountancy, industry, public affairs, and administration.
- Candidate’s age should not be less than 35 yrs.
DCA Selection process
- Written/Online exam
- Application fee is Rs. 500/- for General Category.
- Fee Rs. 250/- for Backward Class candidates
Mode of payment
- Online (Debit card, credit card, net banking and also ATM card)
Mode of Application
Steps to apply Online for DCA Recruitment
- First you visit to official website of DCA that is grahak.maharashtra.gov.in
- Look at the left side corner in the home page, then click “Recruitment” and then find the advertisement of member post.
- Download the notification pdf and read it line by line for applying above post.
- Applicants may check whether you are eligible for Department of Consumer Affairs recruitment 2017.
- Now fill the online application correctly, don’t miss any single field blank.
- Then upload your recent passport size photo, signature and they are asked all necessary documents
- After submitting application, take the printout copies of application for future use.
|Starting date to apply online||31.07.2017|
|Last Date to apply online||29.08.2017|