DGHS Recruitment 2017 | Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) – Walk-in interview for Medical officers |Total Vacancies 140 | Walk-in date from 04.09.2017 to 11.09.2017
DGHS Recruitment 2017- Directorate General of Health Services shortly DGHS have released a job notification for walkin interview of Medical Officers post on contract basis. Particularly, 140 vacancies are available in DGHS to apply. Interested candidates should go through the official notification as given below and verify the qualification and other criteria.if you think you’re eligible candidates then should attend a walkin interview from date of 04.09.2017 to 11.09.2017. Candidate must required to submit an application on plain papers along with Bio-data on prescribed format (mentioned in DGHS latest notification) and supporting documents. Candidates should be carried their Filled application and necessary documents at the time of walk in venue.
Moreover candidates should see the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to attend the interview. Filled all required details correctly on plain papers, because incorrect application will be rejected at the time of interview. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure and steps to apply mentioned in this page.
Details of DGHS Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Directorate General of Health Services
Employment Category: Central Government job
Name of the Post: Medical Officers
Total no. of Vacancies: 140
Job Location: Karkardooma, Delhi
Eligibility Criteria for DGHS Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Candidates must be a retired government medical officer having valid registration certificate with Delhi Medical council.
- Age should be maximum 65 yrs
- Walk in Interview
Mode of Application
Steps to apply for DGHS Recruitment for Medical Officer
- Visit to Official website delhigovt.nic.in and click on “latest News” tab.
- Find the advertisement and download in pdf format.
- Read the notification carefully before applying this job.
- You may check whether you are eligible to attend the interview.
- Now, fill all required details correctly on plain papers.
- Candidates should bring their filled application and necessary documents mentioned in notification to the interview.
|Interview date||From 04.09.2017 to 11.09.2017|
Directorate of Health Services, Government of N.C.T of Delhi, F-17, Karkardooma, Delhi.