DGHS Recruitment 2018 | Pharmacist, Assistant & Multi-Task Worker Posts | Total 600 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application @ www.delhi.gov.in | Last Date 21st Oct 2018
DGHS Recruitment 2018: Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) has invited online applications for the recruitment of Pharmacist, Mohalla Clinic Assistant and Multi Task Worker Posts. Totally, 600 job vacancies are allotted for above said positions. Willing and eligible contenders can apply for DGHS Delhi recruitment vacancies through online mode on or before the last date of 21.10.2018. DGHS official notification and online registration form is available at www.delhi.gov.in.
Candidates must have completed prescribed age limitation and educational qualification. DGHS will conduct the Written Examination/ Interview for selection of candidates. After that selected applicants will be posted at any of the Mohalla Clinics. The last date to submit the online application form is 21.10.2018. Who wish to apply for Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) Recruitment vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Details of DGHS Latest Job Notification 2018-2019:
|Organization Name||Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS)|
|Employment Category||Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Pharmacist, Mohalla Clinic Assistant and Multi Task Worker|
|No. of Vacancies||600|
|Job Location||Any of the Mohalla Clinics|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Central Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) Recruitment:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Mohalla Clinic Assistant||200|
Eligibility Criteria for DGHS New Delhi Recruitment Staff Job Vacancy:
- 10th Class/ Nursing Midwifery (ANM) course/ Diploma in Pharmacy/ Bachelor of Pharmacy / equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 14.10.2018)
|Name of the Post||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|Pharmacist & Mohalla Clinic Assistant||20 years||50 years|
|Multi Task Worker||18 years||35 years|
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Written examination and/ Interview
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||21.10.2018|
How to Apply for Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) Vacanies:
- Go to official website -> www.delhi.gov.in.
- Find the correct notification link in the home page (UNDER: Latest News) “Vacancy Advertisement: Application for empanelment of Staff for Aam Aadmi Mohalla Clinics” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for this recruitment vacancy.
- Eligible candidates fill all your details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|