DGR Punjab Recruitment 2020 | Programmer, Technical Executive & Other posts | 36 Vacancies| Last Date: 07-07-2020 | Apply Online @ dgrpg.punjab.gov.in
DGR Punjab Recruitment 2020: Directorate of Governance Reforms (DGR) invites application for the posts of Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Software Engineer, Manager Technical, Database Administrator (Election), Dot Net Developer, Technical Executive, Technical Office Executive, District eGovernance Coordinator, Programmer (Election) & Assistant District eGovernance Coordinator. They released new job notification (Ref.No. PSeGS-ELEC/1/2019-PSeGS/e-89852/2020/1) for filling up 36 vacancies. Interested candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ dgrpg.punjab.gov.in only through online. Before applying for the post, applicants should read the instructions given in the official website. The last date to submit the online application is 07-07-2020.
The above posts is purely on contract basis for a period of 2 years initially which may be extended on year to year basis, depending upon the performance of the appointee and the requirement of the society. Selection will be based on Test/ Interview. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. Applicants should attach relevant documents along with the application. If the candidates preferred to apply more than one post, they should apply in a separate application form. Applicants should hold degree from a recognized university. Maximum age limit is 37 years.
Details of DGR Punjab Recruitment 2020:
|Organization Name||Directorate of Governance Reforms (DGR)|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Advertisement No||Ref.No. PSeGS-ELEC/1/2019-PSeGS/e-89852/2020/1|
|Job Name||Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Software Engineer, Manager Technical, Database Administrator (Election), Dot Net Developer, Technical Executive, Technical Office Executive, District eGovernance Coordinator, Programmer (Election) & Assistant District eGovernance Coordinator|
|Starting Date of Submission of online application||23-06-2020|
|Last Date of Submission of online application||07-07-2020|
Interested applicants can apply for DGR Punjab Recruitment. By following dailyrecruitment site, you can get latest updates here. Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply are given below.
Vacancy Details of PGRC Advertisement 2020:
As per the advertisement, overall 36 vacancies are allocated for DGR Punjab Recruitment.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Deputy General Manager||02|
|Assistant General Manager||02|
|Database Administrator (Election)||01|
|Dot Net Developer||02|
|Technical Office Executive||03|
|District eGovernance Coordinator||08|
|Assistant District eGovernance Coordinator||08|
Eligibility Criteria for Deputy General Manager Jobs 2020:
- Applicants should hold B.E./B.Tech/ MBA/PGDBM/PGDM/ M.Sc/ MCA in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- Refer advertisement for more details.
Age Limit (as on the dateof advertisement):
- Maximum age limit is 37 years.
- Selection will be based on Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Application via online mode is accepted.
- Candidates should pay Rs.500/-
- However check notification given below.
- Candidates can pay fee through ‘NEFT’
- Check notification for bank account details.
How to Apply Online for DGR Punjab Carrers:
- Go to the official website @ punjab.gov.in
- Click ‘Vacancies’ given under ‘Notice Board’ given in the home page.
- Find advertisement ‘Advertisement For Recruitment Of 36 Contractual Posts’ Click on it.
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Through the online application link given below ‘Apply Online’
- Take a print of online submitted application for future use.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|