Dharwad District Court Recruitment 2018 | Stenographer Posts | Total 14 Job Vacancies | Download Application @ districts.ecourts.gov.in/dharwad | Last Date 09th Nov 2018
Dharwad District Court Recruitment 2018: Dharwad District Court, Karnataka is inviting offline applications from eligible persons for the recruitment of Stenographer job vacancy. As per Karnataka Dharwad District Court job notification, particularly 14 vacancies are allotted for Steno post. Applicants who want to get court jobs in Karnataka can use this chance. Eligible applicants may send your prescribed application form along with relevant documents to given below postal address on or before the last date (09.11.2018).
Candidates must have age limit 18 years to 35 years and must have completed 10th standard from recognized board. Dharwad District Court is going to conduct the following selection process like, written examination/ interview. The last date for submission of offline application form is 09th November 2018 through proper channel. Download the official notification and prescribed application form at districts.ecourts.gov.in/dharwad. Who wish to apply for Dharwad District Court Recruitment vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc..
Details of Dharwad District Court Latest Job Notification 2018 – 2019:
|Organization Name||Dharwad District Court, Karnataka|
|Employment Category||Government Job/ Court Job|
|Name of the Post||Stenographer|
|No. of Vacancies||14|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 27650 to 52650/-|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification and application form below. To know more Central Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Dharwad District Court Stenographer Job Vacancy:
- SSLC (10th Class)/ Equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 35 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Written Examination/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode.
Postal Address is,
Hubli-Dharwad Hwy, Maratha Colony, Dharwad, Karnataka-580008.
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Form||09.11.2018|
How to Apply for Dharwad District Court Jobs in Karnataka:
- Go to official website -> districts.ecourts.gov.in.
- Click on option -> Karnataka -> Dharwad -> Recruitment.
- Find the correct notification link “Stenographer Notification” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for Steno Post.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.
|Official Notification & Application Form||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|