DEI Recruitment 2019 | Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts | 100+ Vacancies | Last Date 08.07.2019 | Apply Online @ www.dei.ac.in
DEI Recruitment 2019: DEI has decided to recruit the candidates for filling 100+ vacancies in this institute. It has newly released an advertisement for the recruitment of Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts such as Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Contractual Posts, Guest Faculty and Other Posts. It invites applications from the qualified candidates. Person who searches for jobs in Central Government can use this chance. Applicants can apply latest 100+ DEI vacancies via online or offline mode on or before the last date 08.07.2019. DEI recruitment 2019 application form, apply online link and official notification is available in the official website of DEI careers.
Aspirants must have possessed the prescribed educational qualification such as Bachelor’s Degree/ B.Ed/ Post Graduate/ M.Ed/ Engineering/ Technology/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Doctorate/ M.Sc/ M.C.A and etc. from the recognized university for the dei.ac.in vacancies. Candidate must attain the prescribed age limit to apply for this DEI jobs. The selection will be based on Seminar cum presentation, aptitude, trade test and interview. The chosen candidates will be placed under contract basis and placed at Agra (UttarPradesh).
Details of DEI Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest DEI notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Dayalbagh Educational Institute|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Job Name||Teaching & Non-Teaching|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||100+|
|DEI Salary||Check Advt/.|
|Job Location||Agra, Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date to Submit Application||08.07.2019|
Candidate must look through the official notification before apply to this latest DEI recruitment 2019. To get more job notifications like State government jobs, Central government jobs, Uttar Pradesh jobs and Engineering jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Eligibility Criteria for DEI Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government jobs in India.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as Bachelor’s Degree/ B.Ed/ Post Graduate/ M.Ed/ Engineering/ Technology/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Doctorate/ M.Sc/ M.C.A and etc. from the recognized university.
- Computer application knowledge is desirable.
- Check notification for further details about Educational qualification.
- Check advertisement for age limit required to apply for the Faculty posts.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Seminar cum presentation, aptitude, trade test and interview.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can submit their application via either online or offline mode.
|Name of the Post||General candidates||SC/SR/OBC candidates|
Mode of Payment
- Applicants can pay the fees through online payment gateway.
How to apply for DEI Jobs 2019
- Go to official website dei.ac.in
- Find the advertisement link for the recruitment and click on it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application form correctly and apply for the above said posts.
- Take the print of the application for future use.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|APPLICATION FORM FOR TEACHING POSTS||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|APPLICATION FORM FOR NON TEACHING POSTS||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
No call letters will be sent to applicants for the Dayalbagh University jobs. Please refer the official website for further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in DEI 2019.