Last updated on May 29th, 2018 at 09:34 am
Dindigul District Court Recruitment 2018 | Office Assts., Computer operator & Various Posts | Total 90 Vacancies | Apply @ ecourts.gov.in/tn/dindigul | Last Date 28.05.2018
Dindigul District Court Recruitment 2018: Dindigul District Court inviting offline applications for 90 posts. The post names are Examiner, Reader, Driver, Computer Operator, Xerox Operator, Senior Bailiffs, Office Assistants, Night Watchman, Masalchi, Masalchi–Cum–Night Watchman, Sweeper and Scavenger posts. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply offline mode. The prescribed format along with all the important testimonial/documents (self-attested by the applicant) should reach the concerned office address on or before the last date of 28.05.2018.
Interested candidate download the application form @ ecourts.gov.in/tn/dindigul and take print out of this application form. Then the filled in application form sent to the given Postal address till the last date. Separate application should be submitted for each post in the prescribed format, only by the Post. Incompleted application form will be rejected. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Pay scale, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Click: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs Whatsapp Alert
Details of Dindigul District Court Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Dindigul District Court
Employment Category: Court Job
Total Vacancies: 90
Job Location: Dindigul, Tamil Nadu
Vacancy Details for Dindigul District Court Recruitment 2018:
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Pay scale|
|Computer Operator||28||Rs. 20600-65500/-|
|Xerox Operator||09||Rs. 16600-52400/-|
|Senior Bailiffs||06||Rs. 19500-62000/-|
|Office Assistants||20||Rs. 15700-50000/-|
|Night Watchman||07||Rs. 15700-50000/-|
|Masalchi – Cum – Night Watchman||02||Rs. 15700-50000/-|
Eligibility criteria for Dindigul District Court vacancies:
- Candidates should pass in 08th/10th Standard/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/B.A/B.Com./Diploma in Computer Applications/Typewriting from recognized board/university/institute.
- Candidates must be able to Read and Write in Tamil.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2017)
|SC/SC(Arunthathiyars)/ST/ Destitute Widows of all castes||18 Years||35 Years|
|Others (Candidates not belonging to Scs, SC(A)s, Sts, MBCs / DCs, BCs and BCMs)||30 Years|
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By postal.
Postal Address is,
The Principal District Judge, Principal District Court, V.N. Valagam, Near Collectorate, Dindigul.
How to apply for Dindigul District Court Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates visit the dindigul court official website @ gov.in/tn/dindigul.
- Find the correct notification link in the home -> Recruitment notification 2018 (Under: Latest Announcement)
- Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility to apply.
- Download the application form & then take print out it.
- Fill up your details of offline application form neatly.
- Attach passport size photo & copies of necessary document/certificates with self-attested.
- Finally sent the application form through the postal on or before the last date.
|Last date for submission of offline application||28.05.2018 till 5.45 PM|