DIPR Assam Recruitment 2019 | Directorate of Information & Public Relations, Assam | Peon-cum-Chowkider, Peon & Jugali Posts | Total Vacancies 18 | Last Date 08.01.2019 | Apply online @ dipr.assam.gov.in
DIPR Assam Recruitment 2019: Directorate of Information & Public Relations, Assam invites online application from eligible candidates. It is going to fill up 18 vacancies at Assam state. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Peon-cum-Chowkider, Peon & Jugali posts. Applicants who are seeking government jobs can apply to this recruitment and apply online link has been activated. As per the DIPR recruitment notification, these 18 vacancies are allocated for above said posts. The last date for submission of online application is 08.01.2019. DIPR Assam recruitment notification pdf and online application is provided in official website.
Applicants must have passed 8th Std. from recognized board. Applicants must have registered in any of the Employment Exchange within the State of Assam. Aspirant’s age limit should be 18 to 44 years. DIPR will select the aspirants on the basis of written test. Selected candidates will be appointed anywhere in Assam state. Incomplete or incorrect applications will be rejected. Candidates should submit online applications only. No other modes of applications will be accepted. More details of DIPR Assam jobs, upcoming notifications, merit list, result, hall ticket and etc. will be uploaded on DIPR Careers.
Details of DIPR Assam Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Directorate of Information & Public Relations, Assam|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||No.AE.37/2018/ 16|
|Job Name||Peon-cum-Chowkider, Peon & Jugali|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||24.12.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||08.01.2019|
You may visit DIPR Careers Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
DIPR Assam Vacancy Details
- Directorate of Information & Public Relations, Assam allocates overall 18 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Band & Grade Pay|
|Peon-cum-Chowkider||10||P.B.12000 – 37500 G.P. 3900/-|
Eligibility Criteria for DIPR Assam Peon-cum-Chowkider, Peon & Jugali Posts
- Applicants must have passed 8th Std. from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Applicants age limit should be 18 to 44 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- DIPR will select the aspirants on the basis of OMR based written test.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit online applications only.
How to apply DIPR Assam Jobs 2019
- Go to official website dipr.assam.gov.in.
- Click “careers” find the advertisement “Click here to apply online for various Grade IV Posts under DIPR, Govt. of Assam.”
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply click “Apply Online” enter your details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|APPLY ONLINE LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
DIPR Assam Recruitment 2018 | Typist, LDA, Technician, Operator & Various Posts | Total 49 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ DIPR Assam Careers Page | Last Date 24th Nov 2018
DIPR Assam Recruitment 2018: Directorate of Information & Public Relations (DIPR) has published job notification for the recruitment of following jobs like, Manager, Librarian, Translator, Journalist, Proof Reader, Lower Divisional Assistant, Despatcher, Clipper, Junior Photographer and other vacancies. As per DIPR Assam job notification, totally 49 vacancies are allotted for above said posts. Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment can submit your online application form through DIPR Assam Careers Page between 04.11.2018 to 24.11.2018.
Online applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens who have registered in any of the Employment Exchange. Candidates must have cleared HSLC or graduate degree in arts or science or commerce from any reputed board/ university. Must have attained the lower age limit is 21 years and upper age limit is 44 years. The selection will be made on through written examination and practical test. Incomplete and wrongly filled in application shall be not considered. Candidates should submit your online application form on or before the last date of 24th November 2018. For more information about Directorate of Information & Public Relations (DIPR) Recruitment 2018, candidates may check the official website @ dipr.assam.gov.in.
Details of DIPR Assam Job Notification 2018 – 2019:
|Organization Name||Directorate of Information & Public Relations (DIPR)|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|No. of Vacancies||49|
|DIPR Official Website||dipr.assam.gov.in|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more information of DIPR
Assam Recruitment 2018 please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of Department of Directorate of Information & Public Relations (DIPR) Recruitmet 2018:
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale||No of Vacancies|
|Advertisement-cum-Circulation Manager||Rs. 22000 – 87000 G.P. 9100/-||01|
|Translator||RS. 22000 – 87000 G.P. 9100/-||05|
|Journalist||RS. 22000 – 87000 G.P. 9100/-||01|
|Sub Editor-cum-Proof Reader||RS. 22000 – 87000 G.P. 9100/-||01|
|Proof Reader||RS. 22000 – 87000 G.P. 9100/-||01|
|Librarian||RS. 22000 – 87000 G.P. 9100/-||02|
|Mishing Journalist||RS. 22000 – 87000 G.P. 9100/-||01|
|Lower Divisional Assistant (HoD)||Rs. 14000 – 49000 G.P. 6200/ –||02|
|Lower Divisional Assistant||Rs. 14000 – 49000 G.P. 6200/ –||03|
|Despatcher||Rs. 14000 – 49000 G.P. 6200/ –||02|
|Clipper||Rs. 14000 – 49000 G.P. 6200/ –||03|
|LDA-cum- Typist (District level)||Rs. 14000 – 49000 G.P. 6200/-||15|
|Junior Photographer||Rs. 14000 – 49000 G.P. 5000/-||02|
|Technician||Rs. 14000 – 49000 G.P. 6800/-||03|
|Operator||Rs. 14000 – 49000 G.P. 5600/-||06|
|Artist||Rs. 14000 – 49000 G.P. 7600/-||01|
|Total Job Vacancies||49|
Eligibility Criteria for DIPR Assam Recruitment Job Vacancy 2018:
- HSLC/ Bachelor’s degree/ Equivalent from any board/ recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2018)
- Minimum age limit is 21 years and Maximum age limit is 44 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Written Test.
- Practical Test.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||04.11.2018 @ 12.00 Noon|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||24.11.2018 till 12 Midnight|
How to Apply for DIPR Assam Recruitment Vacancies via Online Mode:
- Go to DIPR Assam official website -> dipr.assam.gov.in.
- Click on option -> Career & Recruitment.
- Find the correct notification “Download Advertisement For Various Vacancies Under DIPR,Assam” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for Assam DIPR Jobs.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online application form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.