DMER Mumbai Recruitment 2018 | Directorate of Medical Education & Research Notification | Staff Nurse | Total Vacancies: 528 | Last Date: 08.03.2018 | Download Application Form @ www.dmer.org
DMER Mumbai Recruitment 2018: Directorate of Medical Education & Research shortly called for DMER, Mumbai has recently announced a job notification for the post of Staff Nurse. As per Job Notification, it consist 528 vacancies in various category. Job Seekers those who are eagerly waiting for Jobs at Maharashtra Govt Jobs they may utilize this brilliant opportunity. Interested and Eligible candidates may visit the official notification to apply through Online on or before the last date. 08.03.2018
Aspirants must ensure that whether he/she is fulfilling every eligibility norms as mentioned in official notification or not. In this post, we provide the DMER Mumbai job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply job and more. Candidates can get more information DMER Mumbai Recruitment 2018 from the official link.
Details of DMER Mumbai Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Directorate of Medical Education & Research
Job Category: State Govt. Jobs
Name of the Post: 528
Total Vacancies: Staff Nurse
Pay Scale: Rs.9600 – Rs.34,800 + grade pay Rs.4200
Job location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Educational Qualification of DMER Mumbai Jobs
- B.Sc Nursing, General Nursing Midwifery (G.N.M) or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute
- However, check official notification for educational qualification details.
- Age should be minimum 21 years maximum 38 years.
- Refer official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for DMER Mumbai Recruitment
- First go to official website and then Career Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application||22.02.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application/fee payment||08.03.2018|