DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 | ANM, Staff Nurse &Other Posts | Total Vacancies 509 | Last Date 02.07.2020 | DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment Notification @ hyderabad.telangana.gov.in
DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2020: Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates to fill up 509 vacancies temporarily for a year period of (01) year under NHM for covid-19 under the control of the DM&HO, Hyderabad. As per the DMHO Hyderabad recruitment notification [Notification No.22/COVID-19/DMHO/2020], these 509 vacancies are allocated for Epidemiologist, Medical Officer, ANM, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Lab Technician posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking govt jobs in Telangana can make the online registration from 28.06.2020 to 02.07.2020.
DMHO Hyderabad selection will be based on marks obtained in qualifying examinations. Selected candidates will be appointed at Hyderabad [Telangana]. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Hyderabad DMHO recruitment notification & apply online link is available @ www.hyderabad.telangana.gov.in & dmhohyd.onlineportal.org.in. More details of DMHO Hyderabad Latest vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Hyderabad DMHO ANM Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Hyderabad Medical & Health Department|
|Job Type||State govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Notification No.22/COVID-19/DMHO/2020|
|Job Name||Epidemiologist, Medical Officer, ANM, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Lab Technician|
|Job Location||Hyderabad [Telangana]|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||28.06.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||02.07.2020|
All the applicants are hereby directed to submit their applications along with necessary scanned documents through online portal. Here you will get information of MO, Staff Nurse & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
DMHO Hyderabad Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 509 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Monthly Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for DMHO Hyderabad ANM, Staff Nurse & Other Posts
- Epidemiologist: MBBS/ Master Degree in Public Health.
- Medical Officer: MBBS Degree.
- ANM: MPHW (F) training certificate.
- Staff Nurse: GNM OR B.Sc Nursing.
- Pharmacist: Diploma in Pharmacy/ Bachelor in Pharmacy.
- Lab Technician: DMLT OR B.Sc. Lab Technician.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 34 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- DMHO Hyderabad selection will be based on marks obtained in qualifying examinations.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply Hyderabad DMHO Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website hyderabad.telangana.gov.in.
- Click “Notices -> Recruitment” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Epidemiologist, Medical officers and para medical posts on contract basis under NHM in Hyderabad district for COVID-19”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up Hyderabad Medical & Health Department Application Form
- Candidates should make Registration and apply through login.
- Enter your Personal and Educational Details.
- Upload you photograph & Signature.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|