DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2019 | 53 Vacancies | Medical Officer Posts | Walk-In Date 15.10.2019 | Download Notification @ hyderabad.telangana.gov.in
DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2019: Office of District Medical and Health Office (DMHO) has issued the latest notification regarding the posts of Medical Officer on the official website hyderabad.telangana.gov.in. Applicants are invited to attend walk-in-interview for DM&HO on 15.10.2019 at 10.30 AM at Conference Hall of District Collectorate, Abids, Hyderabad. This DMHO Part Time Medical Officer posts walk-in-Interview is to fill up 53 vacancies temporarily on contract basis under National Health Mission to work in UPHCs of Hyderabad District. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to attend an interview on the prescribed date along with all Original certificates.
All applicants are instructed to download the application form from website along with following original certificates with a set of self-attested copies. No candidate will be entertained after 12.00 PM to attend the Walk-in-interview on the scheduled date and on time. Selections will be done on, total marks are 100 of which 90 marks will be allotted basing on the marks obtained in qualifying examinations and 10 marks will be awarded for the age. Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained & selection list will be prepared from the finalized merit list.
Details about DHMO Hyderabad Recruitment 2019 Notification:
|Board of Organization||Office of District Medical and Health Office|
|Category||State Government of India|
|Advertisement No||Lr.No.2528/E1/2019 Dated: 07-10-2019|
|Designation||Medical Officer (Part Time)|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Rs. 20,000|
|Reporting Time||10.30 AM|
Applicants should bring their CV & other original documents in support of their qualifications and experience without fail, else their application will be rejected. To get more related information keep watching daily recruitment site regularly.
Eligibility Criteria for DMHO Medical Officer Jobs in Telangana 2019:
For more information regarding educational, age limit, salary, job vacancy, last date, mode of application & important links refer Office of District Medical and Health Office (DMHO) Official Notification
- MBBS Degree as entered in the schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 as subsequently amended registered with TS/AP Medical council.
- The minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 44 years as on 01-07-2019.
Merit List/Selection Process:
- Selection list will be prepared from the finalized merit list basing on the marks obtained in qualifying examinations.
- Offline mode
Conference Hall of District Collectorate, Abids, Hyderabad
Steps to Attend & Download DMHO Hyderabad Application Form & Job Notification 2019:
- Go to the official website “https://hyderabad.telangana.gov.in”.
- Pick the “Notice” from the menu bar & select “Recruitment” from the dropdown.
- Find and choose the “Recruitment of Medical Officer (PT) Notification”.
- Read the notification up to your understanding.
- Once you crossed their criteria, download the application form.
- Make a print of it and fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Attend the walk-in on the scheduled date and time along with all related documents without fail.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|