DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 | Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 15 | Walk-in Date 30.08.2020 & 31.08.2020 | Download Notification @ dmrcjodhpur.nic.in
DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2020: ICMR – Desert Medicine Research Centre, Jodhpur an autonomous body & one of the 27 permanent institutes of Indian Council of Medical Research. They has recently released an advertisement (Advt. No. NIIRNCD/Rectt. File/2019-001) for the recruitment of various posts such as Scientist B (Medical), Technical Assistant, Staff Nurse, DEO (Grade- C), Junior Medical Officer, Laboratory Technician- III, Research Assistant, Assistant, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO) (Grade-B), Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). It is going to fill 15 vacancies in the above said posts. People who are searching for latest job in Central government can use this chance. The desert medical research centre walk in interview will be held on the dates 30.08.2020 & 31.08.2020. DMRC Jodhpur recruitment 2020 official notification can be downloaded from the DMRC Jodhpur official website @ dmrcjodhpur.nic.in.
NIIRNCD announced new job notification on 17.08.2020. The above posts is on contract, which may be extended as per the performance of the candidates. Aspirants must have completed the following qualification such as 12th/ Diploma/ B.Sc/ Any Graduate/ MD/ MBBS/ equivalent from the recognized board or university. Candidates must have attained the prescribed age limit required for the dmrc vacancy 2020. The selection will be based on candidate’s performance at the time of walk in written test/ interview. The chosen candidates will be posted at COVID-19 Hotspots in India. Applicants should fill the prescribed application format given below. Incomplete application & if the information furnished is found to be wrong, their candidature will be rejected by NIIRNCD. Candidates applying for more than one post, should apply in a separate application form.
Details of DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||ICMR – Desert Medicine Research Centre, Jodhpur|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Advertisement No||NIIRNCD/Rectt. File/2019-001|
|Job Name||Scientist B (Medical), Technical Assistant, Staff Nurse, DEO (Grade- C), Junior Medical Officer, Laboratory Technician- III, Research Assistant, Assistant, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO) (Grade-B), Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||15|
|Walk in Interview Date||30.08.2020 & 31.08.2020|
Applicants must look through the official notification for the latest job openings in DMRC Jodhpur 2020 before appearing in the walk in interview. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Rajasthan jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details for NIIRNCD Notification 2020:
DMRC Jodhpur is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancies are described in the table below,
|Name of the Posts||Vacancy|
|Scientist B (Medical)||01|
|DEO (Grade- C)||01|
|Junior Medical Officer||01|
|Laboratory Technician- III||01|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||01|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO) (Grade-B)||03|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||02|
Eligibility Criteria for DMRC Jodhpur Multi Tasking Staff & Other Posts:
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as 12th/ Diploma/ B.Sc/ Any Graduate/ MD/ MBBS/ equivalent in a prescribed discipline from the recognized board or university.
- Preference should be given to experienced candidates.
|Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|Technical Assistant, Staff Nurse, DEO (Grade- C), Laboratory Technician- III, Research Assistant & Assistant||30 years|
|Upper Division Clerk & Data Entry Operator (DEO)||28 years|
|Multi Tasking Staff||25 years|
|Scientist B (Medical) & Junior Medical Officer||35 Years|
- It filters the candidates on the basis of walk-in interview/ Written Test.
- As per the notification, Walk-In Interview, will be held at NIIRNCD, New Pali Road, Jodhpur-342005. Postwise Interview Date & Time are given below:
- Candidates applying for Upper Division Clerk & Multi Tasking Staff should send their application form along with the relevant documents through email to email@example.com on or before 31.08.2020. Only short-listed candidates will be called for Interview.
How to attend walk in for DMRC Jodhpur Jobs 2020:
- Go to official website dmrcjodhpur.nic.in
- Find the “Opportunities” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification regarding this recruitment ‘Walk-In Interview/Written Test For the temporary posts are to be filled up under the various Project at NIIRNCD (DMRC), Jodhpur on purely temporary basis.’ and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Bring original certificates and required documents to attend the walk in interview.
|APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|