DOP Government of India Press Job Vacancy 2017-18 | Book Binder, Offset Machine Minder & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 20 | Apply @ dop.nic.in | Last Date: 21 Days from the Date of Advertisement
DOP Recruitment 2017: Government of India Press has issued the notification to fill the 20 Apprentices Vacancy. The advertisement released for recruiting the eligible candidates on the temporary basis vacancy As per notification, DOP Govt of India Press recruitment position of Book Binder, Offset Machine Minder, Programming & System Administrative Assistant & Diploma in Printing. Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs get the Vacancy in dop.nic.in Recruitment 2017 can apply from 15th May 2017. Eligible candidates should apply Offline application form Government of India Press Apprentice Trainee Jobs Vacancy @ dop.nic.in before the last date which is 21 Days from the Date of Publication
Interested and Eligible Candidates applying for Government of India Press jobs can check the official notification before applying. For other information like dop.nic.in job notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply Government of India Press Job check the following details. In this post, We are share detailed information regarding Government of India Press Apprentice Trainee vacancies. Applicants who are interested in Govt vacancies Visit our website regularly to get more updates.
Details of Government of India Press Recruitment 2017
Organization Name : Government of India Press
Employment Category : Govt Jobs
Total no of Vacancies : 20
Job Location : Nashik (Maharashtra)
Vacancy Details of Directorate of Printing,Government of India
- Book Binder : 10 Posts
- Offset Machine Minder : 05 Posts
- PASAA : 01 Post
- Diploma in Printing : 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria of Government of India Press Recruitment
- DOP Recruitment 2017 Looking for Candidates who have done 8th Class/SSC or equivalent 10th Class certificate under 10+2 system with Physics & Chemistry OR ITI certificate in COPA OR Passed in Diploma in Printing Technology form recognized University.
- Candidates Age limit should be minimum 14 years and maximum 19 years.
- No Application Fee
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode
How to Apply for DOP Government Of India Press Recruitment
- Go to official website @ dop.nic.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
Govt. of India Press,
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||15.05.2017|
|Last date for Submission of Application||21 Days from the Date of Advertisement|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|