DOT Recruitment 2020 | Sub Divisional Engineer & Junior Telecom Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 101 | Last Date 02.03.2020 | Download DOT Application Form @ www.dot.gov.in
DOT Recruitment 2020: Department of Telecommunication has recently published the vacancy circular [No.2-6/2019-DGT/1] on 02.01.2020 for the posts of Sub Divisional Engineer (SDE) & Junior Telecom Officer (JTO). It invites offline mode applications from eligible officers. As per the Telecommunication Recruitment 2020 notification, overall 101 vacancies are allocated for SDE & JTO posts. Applicants who are seeking Engineering Jobs in Central Govt those aspirants should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date ends. The last date for receipt of the application is 02.03.2020.
Department of Telecommunication Jobs 2020 notification & application form is available @ www.dot.gov.in. Applicants must hold analogous post on regular basis and should have possessed engineering from recognized university. Age limit should be 56 years. Selection will be done on the basis of interview. After that selected aspirants will be deployed across the Country. More details of DOT recruitment vacancy, upcoming Telecom Deputation Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Telecommunication Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Department of Telecommunication|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Sub Divisional Engineer & Junior Telecom Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of application||02.03.2020|
You may visit www.dot.gov.in Website to get more details about DOT recruitment. Here you will get information of SDE & JTO posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
DOT Jobs 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 101 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Sub Divisional Engineer||90||Rs.47600-151100|
|Junior Telecom Officer||11||Rs.44900-142400|
Eligibility Criteria for Sub Divisional Engineer & Junior Telecom Officer Posts
- Applicants must hold analogous post on regular basis and should have possessed engineering from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- DOT selection will be based on interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Check official notification to get address details.
How to apply Department of Telecommunication Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website dot.gov.in.
- Click “Vacancies” find the advertisement “Advertisement for the posts of SDE/JTO in LSAs/DGT HQrs on deputation basis”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|