DRDO ADE Recruitment 2017 | Defence Research Development Organization – Apprentice Walk-in interview | Total Vacancies: 81 | Download application form @ www.drdo.gov.in
DRDO ADE Recruitment 2017- Defence Research Development Organization shortly (DRDO) – Aeronautical Development Established (ADE) has been published a employment notification for Graduate, Degree and ITI apprentice Trainee Posts. Totally, 81 Vacancies are available for the following positions as shown in below table. Candidates may apply for the posts through offline mode only. Interested and eligible candidates should download application format from the DRDO official website (i.e) www.drdo.gov.in. Candidates must be submitted their filled application along with necessary documents (mentioned in advertisement) either by hand or by post to below given address. The applications received through the email will not be accepted.
Before applying for the DRDO recruitment, candidates should see the eligibility criteria in official notification of DRDO ADE, and check whether you are eligible to apply or not. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Filled application should send before the given date as mentioned below in this page. After received of last date to submission of application date will not be considered and it’s similarly rejected. Other details like educational qualification, selection process and steps to apply are given below.
Details of DRDO ADE Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Defence Research Development Organization (DRDO)
Job Category : Central Government jobs
Total no. of Vacancies: 81
Job Location: Bangalore
Defence Research Development Organization (ADE) Vacancy 2017
|Name of the Post||No. Of Vacancies|
|Graduate apprentice Trainee (32)|
|Electronics & Communication||10|
|Electrical & Electronics||02|
|Computer Science, Information Science & Technology||08|
|Diploma Apprentice Trainee (20)|
|Electronics & Communication||05|
|ITI Apprentice Trainee (29)|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)||05|
Pay Scale details for apprentice post
Selected candidates will be offered on following ways,
- Graduate Trainee – 4984/- per month
- Diploma Trainee – 3542/- per month
Eligibility Criteria of Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Trainee
- Candidates should have completed a degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory university/Graduate examination of professional bodies recognized by the central government as equivalent to a degree /sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he/she may hold a degree in engineering or technology for Graduate Trainee.
- Candidates refer official notification for educational qualification of remaining posts.
- Age should be Minimum 18 yrs (as on last date of send the application)
- Written examination
Mode of Application
- Offline – By hand (or) By Post
The Director, Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE) DRDO, Ministry of Defence New Thippasandra Post, Bengalore 560 075
Steps to apply for DRDO ADE Recruitment 2017
- Visit to official website of DRDO at drdo.gov.in.
- Click “What’s new” tab in home page.
- Find the advertisement “Apprentice vacancy in Bangalore”, and then download notification with application format in pdf.
- Read the official notification carefully line by line and check whether you are eligible to apply.
- Fill required fields correctly and don’t miss any field blank.
- And then paste your passport size photo in the space given in the application.
- The applications complete in all respects and should send before the last date to given address.
|Last date to send the application|
|Date of Interview|
|For B. E/B. Tech only||10.10.2017 to 12.10.2017|