Dredge India Recruitment 2018 | Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice Posts | Total 20 Vacancies | Download Application Form @ www.dredge-india.com | Last Date 03rd July 2018
Dredge India Recruitment 2018: Dredging Corporation of India Limited shortly called as DCIL has issued latest notification for the recruitment of post as Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice. There are 20 vacancies are allotted in this notification. Eligible candidates may apply for Dredge Corporation of India vacancies via online mode. Scanned copy of filled application form along with necessary enclosures like SSC, Degree/Diploma mark sheets and Caste certificate send to the mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The application format available at www.dredge-india.com. For more details regarding DCIL jobs can check the official notification.
Interested candidate download the application form in Dredge India Recruitment official website and take print out of this application form. Then the application form to the email address on or before last date. The submission of online application starting date is 13.06.2018 and ending date is 03.07.2018. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Pay scale, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of DCIL Recruitment 2018:
|Organization Name||Dredging Corporation of India Ltd.|
|Organization Type||State Government|
|Name of the Post||
Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice
|Job Location||Kolkata, Haldia (West Bengal), Kochi & Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Srikakulam (Andhra Pradesh)|
Vacancy Details of Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment 2018:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
Eligibility Criteria for Dredging Corporation of India Current vacancies:
- Degree in Mechanical /Electrical/Electronics & Communication/Civil Engineering/Diploma in Mechanical/Civil from recognized university/board/institute.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.05.2018)
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and there will be no maximum age limit.
- Check more details of age limitation & age relaxation in official notification given below.
- Merit List
Mode of Application
- Online Mode-By Mail (E-Mail ID: email@example.com)
How to apply for DCIL Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates go to DCIL official website -> dredge-india.com
- Find the correct notification link in the home page (UNDER: NEWS & EVENTS) ->Engagement of Apprentices (Graduate Engineers & Diploma Engineers) Notification
- Read the notification to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates submit their scanned copy of application form through E-Mail till the last date.
|Starting Date for Submission of online application through Mail||13.06.2018|
|Closing Date for Date for Submission of online application through Mail||03.07.2018|