DSSSB PRT Syllabus 2019 | Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board | JE, Primary & Nursery Teacher (Assistant Teacher) Posts | Exam Date 11.11.2019 to 19.11.2019 | Download DSSSB Tier I & II Exam Syllabus PDF @ dsssb.delhi.gov.in
DSSSB PRT Syllabus 2019: According to Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Teacher Recruitment notification 2019, candidates are filter on the base of Written Examination (Tier I & II). They may conduct DSSSB Tier I & II examination for JE, PRT & Nursery Teacher posts. The department will officially publish the exam date soon on Delhi SSSB official website www.dsssb.delhi.gov.in. Examination may be Online Test/ Written which will be informed later by the Board. Applicants can make use of this syllabus now for better preparation.
The centers for holding the examination will be in Delhi/NCR only. The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only. The Board may shortlist the candidates for written examination on the basis of marks in qualifying exam. DSSSB Admit Card will be published officially on their website few days before the examination. The details about DSSSB Tier I, II exam date, time and center are informed shortly.
Details about DSSSB PRT Syllabus PDF 2019:
|Board of Organization||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Category||DSSSB PRT Primary Teacher Syllabus 2019|
|Designation||Assistant Teacher (Primary & Nursery), Junior Engineer (JE)|
|Selection Procedure||Tier I & Tier II Examination|
|Date of Examination||11.11.2019 to 19.11.2019|
Daily Recruitment will provide you all updates regarding DSSSB Teacher Recruitment, upcoming vacancies, admit card, answer key, result, merit list, exam date etc. soon.
DSSSB JE, PRT, Nursery Teacher Tier I & II Technical Exam Syllabus Pattern 2019:
Below table gives more information about DSSSB PRT & other posts Tier I & Tier II examination subjects details. Tier I cover questions from 5 different subjects with 02 hours’ time duration. Tier II Technical Test contains two sections/ parts with 02 hours of time.
|Examination Tier||Exam Subjects||Exam Duration|
|Tier I Technical Test||General Awareness||02 hours|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning ability|
|Arithmetical & Numerical Ability|
|Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension|
|Test of English Language & Comprehension|
|Tier II Technical Test||Subject / Qualification Related Paper||02 hours|
|English Language & Comprehension|
Subject-Wise Syllabus of DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2019:
- General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test knowledge of Current Events and to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability: Questions will be designed to test verbal and non-verbal, analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, etc.
- Arithmetical & Numerical Ability: This section is to check your ability of Arithmetical and Number Systems including Simplification, Decimals, L.C.M., H.C.F, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss etc.
- Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension: It is to test the candidates understanding and comprehension of the English and Hindi Languages.
Steps to Download DSSSB Primary Teacher Recruitment Syllabus PDF for PRT & Other Post 2019:
- Go the official page “http://dsssb.delhi.gov.in”.
- Scroll down to footer to find & Click on “Vacancy Notice: Advertisement No. 03/2019 Detailed Advt.” under what’s new
- Notification gets open; go to page no. 4 & 8.
- Here you can find your dsssb primary teacher syllabus pdf 2019.
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200|| Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|