DTU Recruitment 2019 | Delhi Technological University | JRF Posts | Total Vacancies 07 | Last Date 15.04.2019 | Apply online @ dtu.ac.in
DTU Recruitment 2019: Delhi Technological University has recently released the recruitment advertisement for 07 posts. Applicants who are seeking Engineering jobs in Delhi govt can use this DTU job opportunity. As per the DTU recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) posts. Eligible applicants should send their CV to given mail address. The last date for submission of CV is 15.04.2019. DTU Recruitment notification is available in official website.
Duration of the project is 02 years & 03 years. Applicants must have possessed BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech from recognized university. Contenders must have attained prescribed age limit. Selection will be based on interview and interview will be held on 16.04.2019. Applications via online (mail) mode only will be accepted. More details of DTU recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of DTU Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Delhi Technological University|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Last Date for Submission of application via mail||15.04.2019 (03.00 pm)|
|Date of Interview||16.04.2019|
You may visit Official Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates about state govt jobs, central govt jobs, court jobs, engineering jobs, defence jobs, private jobs and etc.
Eligibility Criteria for DTU JRF Posts
- Applicants must have possessed BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online (mail) mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send their CV along with Skype id to following mail address
How to apply Delhi Technological University Jobs 2019
- Go to official website dtu.ac.in.
- Click “Jobs” find the advertisement for JRF Posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Now you can send your CV to given mail id.
|NOTIFICATION 1||CLICK HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION 2||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Applicants who have fulfilled the above eligibility, those candidates can apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in DTU. Aspirants kindly watch this page regularly for upcoming changes in DTU job 2019. For more accurate information about this DTU job notification, check their official website.
DTU Recruitment 2019 | Delhi Technological University | Non-Teaching & Technical Posts | Total 118 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ dtu.ac.in | Last Date 18th & 20th Feb 2019
DTU Recruitment 2019: Delhi Technological University (DTU) has announced new job notification for Non-Teaching & Technical recruitment of following posts like, Assistant Registrar, Section Officer, Senior Office Assistant, Office Assistant, Junior Office Assistant and Various vacancies. Totally, 118 vacancies are allotted for these technical and non-teaching jobs. Eligible candidates can apply for Delhi Technological University non-teaching vacancy via online mode on or before the last date. After that, applied candidates need to forward their hard copy of online application form along with supporting documents to given below postal address through proper channel till the last date. The last date for submission of application is 18th February 2019 (for non-teaching) and 20th February 2019 (for technical).
This recruitment is based on deputation basis for a period of one year. The numbers of vacancies are indicative and may be increased/ decreased. Candidates must have completed 12th standard or degree or PG degree or ITI or Engineering or its equivalent from recognized university. Pay your prescribed fee via online mode only. The applying online applicaiton link will display from 21.12.2018 (for non-teaching post) and 20.12.2018 (for technical posts) at DTU official website. For more information about DTU Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ dtu.ac.in.
Details of Delhi Technological University Job Notification 2019:
|Organization Name||Delhi Technological University (DTU)|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Non-Teaching and Technical|
|No. of Vacancies||118|
|Advertisement No||No.F.DTU/Rectt./Non Teaching/2018 and No.F.DTU/Rectt./Technical/2018|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of Delhi Technological University (DTU) Recruitment 2018-19 for Non-Teaching & Technical Posts:
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale||No of Vacancies|
|Assistant Registrar||Rs.15600-39100/-||Check Advt.|
|Section Officer||Rs.9300-34800/-||Check Advt.|
|Senior Office Assistant||Rs.9300-34800/-||04|
|Junior Office Assistant||Rs.5200-20,200/-||16|
|Junior Technical Assistant||Rs.5200-20200/-||10|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Rs.9300-34800/-||01|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||Rs.9300-34800/-||01|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Rs.9300-34800||01|
|Total Job Vacancies||118|
Eligibility Criteria for DTU University Teaching Job Vacancy 2019:
- 12th Standard/ Master’s degree/ Bachelor’s degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ ITI/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Age limit is 35 years to 65 years for non-teaching posts and maximum age limit is 56 years for technical posts.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Written Exam/ Skill Test/ Interview.
- Check more details of selection process in official DTU advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- Offline Mode.
Postal Address is,
Registrar, Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur, Bawana Road, Delhi-110042.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD categories -> Rs. 250/-
- For General/ OBC categories -> Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode.
|Closing Date for Submission of Application Form For Non-Teaching Posts||18.02.2019 till 05.00 PM|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application Form For Technical Posts||20.02.2019|
How to Apply for Delhi Technological University (DTU) Recruitment for Non-Teaching Vacancies 2019:
- Go to official website -> dtu.ac.in.
- Find the correct notification “Advertisement for recruitment to Non-Teaching Ministerial Posts” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Submit your application through online mode till the last date.
- Finally, send your hard copy of online application form via offline mode before the last date.