DTU Recruitment 2019 | Delhi Technological University | Non-Teaching & Technical Posts | Total 118 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ dtu.ac.in | Last Date 18th & 20th Feb 2019
DTU Recruitment 2019: Delhi Technological University (DTU) has announced new job notification for Non-Teaching & Technical recruitment of following posts like, Assistant Registrar, Section Officer, Senior Office Assistant, Office Assistant, Junior Office Assistant and Various vacancies. Totally, 118 vacancies are allotted for these technical and non-teaching jobs. Eligible candidates can apply for Delhi Technological University non-teaching vacancy via online mode on or before the last date. After that, applied candidates need to forward their hard copy of online application form along with supporting documents to given below postal address through proper channel till the last date. The last date for submission of application is 18th February 2019 (for non-teaching) and 20th February 2019 (for technical).
This recruitment is based on deputation basis for a period of one year. The numbers of vacancies are indicative and may be increased/ decreased. Candidates must have completed 12th standard or degree or PG degree or ITI or Engineering or its equivalent from recognized university. Pay your prescribed fee via online mode only. The applying online applicaiton link will display from 21.12.2018 (for non-teaching post) and 20.12.2018 (for technical posts) at DTU official website. For more information about DTU Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ dtu.ac.in.
Details of Delhi Technological University Job Notification 2019:
|Organization Name||Delhi Technological University (DTU)|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Non-Teaching and Technical|
|No. of Vacancies||118|
|Advertisement No||No.F.DTU/Rectt./Non Teaching/2018 and No.F.DTU/Rectt./Technical/2018|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of Delhi Technological University (DTU) Recruitment 2018-19 for Non-Teaching & Technical Posts:
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale||No of Vacancies|
|Assistant Registrar||Rs.15600-39100/-||Check Advt.|
|Section Officer||Rs.9300-34800/-||Check Advt.|
|Senior Office Assistant||Rs.9300-34800/-||04|
|Junior Office Assistant||Rs.5200-20,200/-||16|
|Junior Technical Assistant||Rs.5200-20200/-||10|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Rs.9300-34800/-||01|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||Rs.9300-34800/-||01|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Rs.9300-34800||01|
|Total Job Vacancies||118|
Eligibility Criteria for DTU University Teaching Job Vacancy 2019:
- 12th Standard/ Master’s degree/ Bachelor’s degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ ITI/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Age limit is 35 years to 65 years for non-teaching posts and maximum age limit is 56 years for technical posts.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Written Exam/ Skill Test/ Interview.
- Check more details of selection process in official DTU advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- Offline Mode.
Postal Address is,
Registrar, Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur, Bawana Road, Delhi-110042.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD categories -> Rs. 250/-
- For General/ OBC categories -> Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode.
|Closing Date for Submission of Application Form For Non-Teaching Posts||18.02.2019 till 05.00 PM|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application Form For Technical Posts||20.02.2019|
How to Apply for Delhi Technological University (DTU) Recruitment for Non-Teaching Vacancies 2019:
- Go to official website -> dtu.ac.in.
- Find the correct notification “Advertisement for recruitment to Non-Teaching Ministerial Posts” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Submit your application through online mode till the last date.
- Finally, send your hard copy of online application form via offline mode before the last date.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION FOR NON-TEACHING POSTS||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION FOR TECHNICAL POSTS||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|