DVC Recruitment 2018 | Damodar Valley Corporation | GDMO, Pharmacist, Nurse, Technician & Various Posts | Total 76 Vacancies | Apply Online @ www.dvc.gov.in | Last Date 25th June 2018
DVC Recruitment 2018: Damodar Valley Corporation shortly DVC has issued new job notification for the recruitment of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), Dental Surgeon, Physiotherapist, Jr. Pharmacist Gr.II, Jr. Chemist (Public Health), Jr. Multi-Purpose Health Worker, Jr. Nurse Gr.II, Jr. Lab Technician, Jr. Health Inspector & Jr. X-Ray Technician Posts on contract basis. Totally 76 vacancies are allotted for above said positions. Interested Candidates can apply to these posts through online mode only. Eligible job hunters can check the official DVC notification 2018 and apply from 05.06.2018 to 25.06.2018.
Damodar Valley Corporation will conduct Interview/Skill Test/Screening on prescribed date. Interested candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification i.e. www.dvc.gov.in and check your eligibility to apply online on or before the last date. Don’t forget to apply. Apply as soon as possible. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, pay scale and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of DVC Notification:
|Organization Name||Damodar Valley Corporation|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Job Location||Kolkata, west Bengal|
Vacancy Details of DVC Recruitment 2018:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)||31||Rs. 72000/-|
|Dental Surgeon||05||Rs. 72000/-|
|Jr. Pharmacist Gr. II||10||Rs. 17,636/-|
|Jr. Chemist (Public Health)||02||Rs. 33,534/-|
|Jr. Multi-Purpose Health Worker||08||Rs. 17,636/-|
|Jr. Nurse Gr. II||07||Rs. 19,500/-|
|Jr. Lab Technician||05||Rs. 19,500/-|
|Jr. Health Inspector||01||Rs. 19,500/-|
|Jr. X-Ray Technician||02||Rs. 19,500/-|
Eligibility Criteria for Damodar Valley Corporation Recruitment 2018-19:
- Higher Secondary (10+2)/MBBS/BDS/Diploma/B.Sc./Equivalent from recognized board/university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 25.06.2018)
- Maximum age limit is 65 years for all (General/OBC/SC/ST/PWD) categories.
- Interview/Skill Test/Screening.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to Apply Online Registration for DVC Current Vacancies:
- Go to official website -> www.dvc.gov.in
- Click on option -> CAREER -> Recruitment -> Recruitment Notices.
- Read the notification and check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates click the online link & fill all your details of online application
- Submit online application till the last date.
- Finally take print out of online application form for future uses.
|Starting date for submission of online application||05.06.2018|
|Closing date for submission of online application||25.06.2018|