EIL Recruitment 2018 | Engineer, Dy Manager, Store Officer & Various Posts | Total 141 Vacancies | Apply online @ EIL Careers Page | Last Date 20th June 2018
EIL Notification 2018: Engineers India Limited shortly called as EIL has announced job notification for recruitment of Engineer, Deputy Manager, Store Officer, DGM & Junior Accountant Posts. Totally 141 Vacancies are allotted for the posts. Interested Candidates can apply these posts through online mode only. Eligible job seekers can check the official Engineers India Limited advertisement 2018 and must apply from 30.05.2018 to 20.06.2018. All Candidates submit their online application through www.engineersindia.com.
Interested candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification & check your eligibility to apply for EIL Recruitment. Eligible candidates go to given online application link as mentioned below. Then fill all mandatory details correctly & applicants can apply these posts on or before the last date so apply earlier. Apply as quickly as possible. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, pay scale and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
EIL Recruitment 2018:
|Organization Name||Engineers India Limited (EIL)|
|Employment Category||Central Governemnt|
|Job Location||New Delhi/Gurugram, Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Vadodara, Kolkata & Mumbai.|
Vacancy Details of Engineers India Limited Recruitment 2018:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Deputy Manager||71||Rs. 70000-200000/-|
|Jr Accountant||10||Rs. 13800-38500/-|
Eligibility criteria for Engineers India Limited Recruitment for Engineer Graduates:
- B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc./Diploma from recognized university/institute.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Maximum age limit 47 years.
- Check more details of Post wise age limitation & age relaxation in official notification given below.
- Written Test (For Jr. Accountant).
- Interview (Except Jr. Accountant).
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
How to apply for EIL Online Registration:
- Go to official website -> www.engineersindia.com.
- Click on option Careers in the home page and find the correct notification.
- Read the notification clearly and check your eligibility to apply online registration.
- Eligible candidates fill all details of online application.
- Upload scanned copies of necessary document and photo copy.
- Finally submit online application till the last date.
|Starting date for submission of online application||30.05.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||20.06.2018|
Engineers India Limited | EIL Recruitment 2018 | Management Trainee | Total Vacancies 67 | Apply online @ engineersindia.com | Last Date: 02.05.2018
Engineers India Limited EIL Recruitment 2018: Engineers India Limited shortly called as EIL has published a notification to fill up 67 vacancies for the post of Management Trainee. Candidate who wants to get a wonderful career in EIL can use this golden opportunity. Candidates apply to this job through online on before the Last date 02.05.2018. Submit online application form @ EIL Careers.
EIL inviting applications from interested and eligible candidates and also important thing is, candidates who are passed out in 2017 or 2018 are only eligible to apply. Further information are given in the official notification, you may refer the notification for more details about the recruitment. Here, other information like educational qualification, selection process and age limit are given below.
Details of EIL Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Engineers India Limited (EIL)
Job Type: Central govt.
Job Name: Management Trainee
Total Vacancy: 67
Pay Scale: Rs 60000 – Rs 180000
Job Location: Anywhere in India and Abroad
Vacancy Details of Engineers India LTD Recruitment
|Name of the post||Discipline||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for EIL Management Trainee Recruitment
- B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) (required discipline) from recognized university/institute by AICTE/UGC.
- However check the notification for further details of qualification.
- Age should be maximum 25 years.
- However check the notification for category wise age limit and relaxation.
- GATE Score 2018
How to apply for EIL Management Trainee Vacancies
- Go to official website www.engineersindia.com.
- Find the advertisement and click the advertisement link, it will be redirected to the next page.
- Then click the advertisement details and read it carefully to check the eligibility.
- Then click to apply and enter your details for registration.
- To complete your registration, login to your account by using registration number and DOB and then upload your photo and signature.
- Then click submit button and take the copy of application form for future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application form||11.04.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application form||02.05.2018