EPFO Admit Card 2019 | Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation | Assistant Posts | Total Posts 280 | EPFO Preliminary Exam Date 30.07.2019 & 31.07.2019 | Download EPFO Assistant Call Letter @ epfindia.gov.in
EPFO Admit Card 2019: Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation has planned to conduct Written Exam for Assistant Posts. EPFO Pre Exam will be held on 30.07.2019 & 31.07.2019. EPFO has released the EPFO Hall Ticket for Assistant Posts. Candidates who have applied for this EPFO Assistant recruitment and eagerly waiting to write the preliminary examination kindly get your EPFO Assistant hall ticket from 20.07.2019 to 30.07.2019 from official website. It has already published the EPFO Recruitment notification 2019 on May 2019. Applicants who are seeking Central government jobs can use this chance. EPFO Assistant Prelims Exam date, time and venue are given in the EPFO Call Letter.
|Click here to get EPFO Assistant Result 2019|
|Click here to download EPFO SSA Admit Card 2019|
|Click here to download EPFO Assistant Syllabus 2019|
As per the EPFO Recruitment Notification 2019, there are 280 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Applicants who have applied for these EPFO Assistant jobs 2019 those candidates download your admit card by using EPFO login credentials. Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation will select the candidates on the basis of preliminary test & main test. EPFO will conduct the pre exam for 100 marks and exam duration is 60 minutes. More details of EPFO admit card/ hall ticket, result, EPFO syllabus, answer key, exam pattern, cut off marks, upcoming EPFO notification 2019, latest vacancies and etc. are available in official website.
Details of EPFO Assistant Admit Card 2019
|Organization Name||Employees’ Provident Fund Organization|
|Category||Central Govt./ Admit Card|
|Name of the Post||Assistant|
|Exam Scheme||Computer Based Test|
|Exam Duration||60 minutes|
|EPFO Assistant Pre Exam Date||30.07.2019 & 31.07.2019|
|Admit Card Release date||20.07.2019 to 30.07.2019|
|Status of Admit Card||Available|
You may visit www.epfindia.gov.in website to get more details about EPFO Assistant admit card. Here you can get information like EPFO hall ticket details, how to download and direct link. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
EPFO Assistant Preliminary Test 2019 Exam Pattern
- Exam Duration: EPFO will provide 60 minutes to complete this exam.
- No of Questions: EPFO question paper will have 100 questions.
- Type of Questions: Question paper will hold multiple choice questions.
- Question Paper Language: Hindi and English.
- Mark Deduction: 1/4th of Mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
EPFO Assistant 2019 Pre Exam Scheme
- EPFO will conduct the prelims exam for 100 marks and exam scheme is given below
EPFO Assistant 2019 Main Exam Scheme
- EPFO will conduct the main exam for 200 marks and exam scheme is given below
EPFO Prelims 2019 Exam Centres
- EPFO will conduct the CBT Exam for Assistant posts at all over the country (i.e.) EPFO Assistant exam will be conducted in 142 centres in various state. Candidates kindly get your test centre details from official website.
How to Download EPFO Assistant Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2019
- Go to official website epfindia.gov.in.
- Find the EPFO Admit Card link for Assistant posts, click on the link.
- It will redirect to the next page enter your EPFO login credentials.
- After that click submit button your hall ticket will display on the screen.
- You may download the call letter and bring it for write the exam.
|EPFO Assistant Admit Card||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
EPFO Admit Card 2019 | Limited Departmental Competitive Examination | Section Supervisor Posts | Exam Date 27.07.2019 | Download Admit Card @ www.epfindia.gov.in
EPFO Admit Card 2019: Employees’ Provident Fund Organization has already released an advertisement for Limited Departmental Competitive Examination to recruit candidates for Section Supervisor Posts. Many candidates were applied for the exam on June, 2019. Now EPFO has released the admit card for LDCE exam 2019. EPFO recruitment 2019 admit card can be downloaded from the official website only. Please check www.epfindia.gov.in for EPFO syllabus, pattern, scheme, schedule, changes, updates and upcoming vacancies in EPFO.
Applied candidates who are waiting to write the LDCE exam can get the admit card from the date 18.07.2019. Admit card is very important to write any exam. Candidates must bring the hall ticket to the exam centers allotted by EPFO. Check admit card for exam centre, time and instructions to be followed by the candidates. The exam will be conducted on the date 27.07.2019. The selected aspirants in the exam will be posted across India.
Details of EPFO LDCE Admit Card 2019
|Organization Name||Employees’ Provident Fund Organization|
|Employment Category||Central Govt./ Admit Card|
|Job Name||Section Supervisor|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Type of Examination||Computer Based Examination|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Status of admit card||Available|
|Date of Examination||27.07.2019|
|Commencement of Admit card download||18.07.2019|
|Last Date to download Admit Card||27.07.2019|
Applicants can download the EPFO call letter in the EPFO official website only. The download link of the EPFO hall ticket is given below in this page. You can see further updates about this job in our website www.dailyrecruitment.in
EPFO LDCE Exam Pattern & Scheme 2019
The question paper will be in English or Hindi language. EPFO provides 180 minutes for the computer test. The subject wise mark details are given in the table below,
|Name of the Subjects||Total Marks|
|Staff Service Regulations||70|
|EPF Act & Scheme||70|
|Numerical Ability & Test of Reasoning||30|
EPFO LDCE Syllabus 2019
The question paper contains questions from the following subjects such as English, Staff Service Regulations (EPF Regulations 2008, Fundamental and Supplementary Rules, General Financial Rules, Pension Rules), EPF Act and Scheme, Numerical Ability and Reasoning and etc.
How to Download Admit Card for EPFO LDCE Examination 2019
- Go to official website epfindia.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for the admit card for “LDCE for promotion to the post of Section Supervisor” and click the link.
- Login using the User ID and password that created during the registration of online application.
- Take the print out of the hall ticket and attend the exam.