ERNET India Recruitment 2019 | Project Engineer & Network Engineer Posts | Total Vacancies 30 | Walk-in Interview Date 21, 24 & 25 June 2019 | Download ERNET Application Form @ www.ernet.in
ERNET India Recruitment 2019: ERNET India has recently circulated the new job advertisement for Project Engineer & Network Engineer posts. At present it has 30 openings in Delhi location. Candidates who are searching for engineering jobs those candidates can appear for walk in interview on following dates 21.06.2019, 24.06.2019 & 25.06.2019. As per the ERNET notification, these vacancies are assigned for Project Engineer & Network Engineer posts. Candidates who have full fill the ERNET eligibility those candidates kindly attend the interview at prescribed venue along with all required documents.
ERNET India notification, application form and interview venue details are clearly given in the official website. Aspirants should have completed B.Tech/ BE/ MCA/ M.Sc./ ME/ M.Tech from recognized university. Candidates should have 2 to 3 years’ experience in relevant field. ERNET recruitment process will be done on the basis of interview. Candidates who have shortlisted in ERNET interview those aspirants will be placed at Delhi. More details of ERNET India vacancy, upcoming ERNET notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of ERNET Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||ERNET India|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Project Engineer & Network Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.30000 to Rs.45000|
|Walk in Interview date||21.06.2019, 24.06.2019 & 25.06.2019|
You may visit www.ernet.in Website to get more details about ERNET India recruitment. Here you will get details of Project Engineer & Network Engineer Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to attend interview. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get recent updates.
ERNET India Vacancy 2019 Details
- As per the ERNET notification, overall 30 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for ERNET India Project Engineer & Network Engineer Posts
- Aspirants should have completed B.Tech/ BE/ MCA/ M.Sc./ ME/ M.Tech from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates should have 2 to 3 years’ experience in relevant field.
- Applicants age limit should be between 30 to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- ERNET recruitment process will be done on the basis of interview.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|21.06.2019, 24.06.2019 & 25.06.2019||ERNET India, HQ 5th floor, Block – I, A Wing, DMRC IT Park, Shastri Park, Delhi-110053|
How to attend ERNET Jobs Interview 2019
- Go to official website ernet.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement for Project Engineer & Network Engineer posts, click on the advertisement.
- ERNET India notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the ERNET application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|