ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2020 | Jr, Sr, Tutor & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 105 | Walk in Date 22.05.2020 | Download Application Form @ esic.nic.in
ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2020: Employees State Insurance Corporation is a Government co-educational Medical College located at New Industrial Township-
ESIC announced new job notification on 08.05.2020. Incomplete application will be rejected. Applicants should submit the application in the prescribed format given in the official website. Aspirants should submit their original certificates for verification at the time of interview. candidates must have completed the following educational qualification such as PG Degree/ Diploma/ MBBS/ Master’s Degree in concerned specialty from the recognized university and registered with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council. Candidates should have possessed the prescribed age limit for this recruitment. The selection will be based on candidate’s performance at the time of walk in interview. The chosen candidates will be posted at ESIC Medical College & Hospital, Faridabad, Haryana.
Details of ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2020:
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Designation||Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Senior Resident, SR against GDMO, Junior Resident, Tutor and Specialist/ Super Specialist Posts.|
|Job Location||ESIC Medical College & Hospital, Faridabad, Haryana|
|Walk-In Interview Date||22.05.2020|
Applicants must read the ESIC Haryana recruitment 2020 official notification before participate in the ESIC walk in interview. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Haryana jobs, please visit dailyrecruitment.in
ESIC Faridabad Vacancy 2020:
ESIC is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy details are described in the table as follows:
|SR against GDMO||25|
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident & Other Posts:
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as MBBS with PG Degree (MD/ DNB/ Diploma)/ Diploma/ PG Degree/ MD/ MS/ MDS in concerned specialty from the recognized university and registered with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
|Senior Resident||Not Exceeding 35 years|
|SR against GDMO|
|Junior Resident||Not Exceeding 30 years|
|Super Specialist (Full Time & Part Time)||Not Exceeding 67 years|
|Super Specialist (Empanelment)||Not Exceeding 70 years|
|Faculty||Not Exceeding 67 years|
- Selection will be based on Walk-In-Interview.
- Applicants can apply offline for the Faculty & Super Specialists Posts.
- Others should submit the application at the time of interview.
|For Super Specialists/ Faculty Posts|
|SC/ ST/ PDW/ Department Candidates/ Female Candidates/ Ex Servicemen||Nil|
- Demand Draft of Rs.225/- in favour of ‘ESI fund Account No. I’ drawn on any scheduled bank payable at ‘New Delhi‘ submitted along with the application form.
Walk in Details
|22.05.2020||ESIC Medical College & Hospital, NH-3, NIT, Faridabad, Haryana.|
Steps to Attend Walk-In Interview for ESIC Haryana Jobs 2020
- Go to official website esic.nic.in
- Find the “Recruitment” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification for above said posts and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application form and fill it with prescribed details correctly.
- Bring the filled in application with required original certificates and documents to attend the walk in interview.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION 1||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION 2||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION 3||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|