ESIC Mumbai Recruitment 2018 | Employees State Insurance Corporation | Sr. Resident, Jr. Resident & Specialist Posts | Total Vacancies 34 | Walk in Interview Date 27 & 28 Nov 2018 | Download Application Form @ esic.nic.in
ESIC Mumbai Recruitment 2018: Employees State Insurance Corporation, Mumbai is going to conduct the walk in interview at ESIC Mumbai. It is going to fill up 34 vacancies at ESIC Model Hospital cum ODC & PGIMSR, Andheri (E). Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for these vacancies. As per the notification, these 34 vacancies are allocated for Sr. Resident, Jr. Resident & Specialist posts. Applicants who are seeking central government jobs in Mumbai can use this opportunity. Eligible candidates may attend the walk in interview at prescribed venue. Walk in interview will be held on 27.11.2018 and 28.11.2018.
ESIC Mumbai application form and notification is available in official website. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview. After that selected applicants will be engaged on ESIC Model Hospital cum ODC & PGIMSR, Andheri (E), Mumbai. Applicants must have completed MBBS/ PG/ MD/ DNB/ diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized university. Aspirants should have prescribed age limit and relaxation. Contenders have to pay required fee through offline. More details of ESIC Mumbai recruitment, latest notifications, upcoming vacancies, result, merit list and etc. are given in official website.
Details of ESIC Mumbai Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation, Mumbai|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Sr. Resident, Jr. Resident & Specialist|
|Job Location||ESIC Model Hospital cum ODC & PGIMSR, Andheri (E)|
|Walk in Interview date||27.11.2018 and 28.11.2018|
You may visit ESIC recruitment page to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, selection mode and how to attend the interview. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
ESIC 2018 recruitment vacancy details
- Employees State Insurance Corporation allocated overall 34 vacancies for ESIC recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below clearly.
|Name of the Post||No of vacancy|
|Senior Resident (1 Residency Scheme)||15|
|Senior Resident (3 Residency Scheme)||14|
|Junior Resident (1 Residency Scheme)||04|
|Full Time Specialist (1 Residency Scheme)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Sr. Resident, Jr. Resident & Specialist Posts
- MBBS/ PG/ MD/ DNB/ Diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 28.11.2018)
- Candidate’s maximum age limit should be between 30 years to 66 years.
- Check official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview.
Walk in Interview details
|27.11.2018 & 28.11.2018||ESIC Mumbai, Maharashtra|
- Rs.300 for General candidates and 125 for SC/ST candidates.
- No fee for Women/ PWD applicants.
- You can make the payment via Offline mode (DD – in favour of ESIC Fund A/C No.01)
How to Attend ESIC Mumbai Walk in Interview 2018
- Go to official website esic.nic.in.
- Click “Recruitments” finds the advertisement “Walk in Interview for Contractual Appointment of Full Time Specialist-1 year, Senior Residents on contract basis under 3 years Senior Residency Scheme, Senior Resident-1 year on contract basis against the vacant post of GDMOs and Junior Resident- 1 year on contract basis on 27/11/2018 and 28/11/2018.”
- Click on the advertisement notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview along with application form and documents on prescribed date.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DOWNLOAD APP>>|