ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 | ESIC Upper Division Clerk (UDC) | Vacancies: 1700+ | End Date: 15.02.2022 | Apply ESIC UDC Jobs @ esic.nic.in
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022: Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) invites application for the post of Upper Division Clerk on regular basis by direct recruitment method. As per the notification, there are 1700+ vacancies are available for the UDC post, and these vacancies are reserved under various regions. Candidate should fill this ESIC UDC recruitment by submitting online application form on the given date. ESIC online registration process will starts on 15.01.2022. Once the link is activated candidates will apply ESIC UDC job vacancies till 15.02.2022. Application form received through another mode will not be accepted. Applicant who are looking for Central govt jobs can use this chance.
Candidates once submit the application form it cannot be modified, so candidates are advised to apply ESIC UDC recruitment carefully. ESIC may recruit candidates through Pre-Exam, Main Exam and Computer Skill Test. Those candidates who are successfully crossed these tests they will be appointed at UDC with pay scale up to Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100. Further details of ESIC UDC job vacancy, selection list, merit list, upcoming notification, answer key, merit list, admit card etc. will be available on the official website. Applicant are requested to stay in touch with ESIC official website for further information. The ESIC UDC recruitment notification link and application form link is given below for any reference.
ESIC UDC Recruitment Notification 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Job Name||Upper Division Clerk|
|Job Location||Across India|
|UDC Salary||Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100|
|Notification Released On||28.12.2021|
|Online Application Process Starts Date||15.01.2022|
|Online Application Process End Date||15.02.2022|
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Condition
- Contenders should possess Degree from a recognized University.
- Refer ESIC UDC notification for more details.
- Age limit for ESIC UDC should be 18 to 27 years.
UDC Recruitment Process
- ESIC UDC recruitment process will be based on Pre-Exam, Main Exam and Computer Skill Test.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 250 for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Female/ Departmental candidates and Rs. 500 for other candidates.
- Payment via online mode.
- Apply ESIC UDC Vacancy through online mode.
- You may get online application link from under given link.
How to fill online application for ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021-22
- Visit the official website “esic.nic.in”
- Click Recruitment and find the required notification.
- Again, click the notification and verify the details carefully.
- Check the eligibility and mode of application.
- If you are eligible then apply ESIC UDC job vacancy in a given date.
- The notification link is given below for any reference.
The details of educational qualification, age limit, recruitment process, fee, apply mode and how to apply ESIC UDC recruitment process are briefly discussed above. Stay tuned with dailyrecruitment.in to get more latest updates.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|