EXIM Bank MT Recruitment 2020 | Management Trainee | 60 Vacancies | Last Date: 31.12.2020 Apply Online @ eximbankindia.in
Exim Bank MT Recruitment 2020: EXIM Bank has recently announced recruitment notification for the opportunities of young & Bright Management Graduates for the post of Management Trainee filling up 60 vacancies. Eligible candidate should apply only through Online, the application will be available on 19.12.2020 and the last date for the submission of application is 31.12.2020. The candidates essential qualification should possess excellent skills in communication, use of computers and information technology. Candidate who seeks for Bank Jobs can use this chance.
Export-Import Bank of India an all-India premier financial institution engaged in financing, facilitating and promoting India’s international trade, having a network of 19 offices in India & overseas. Candidates selection process will comprise of written test and personal interview, only the shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview. At the time of interview or at the time of joining the bank candidate should possess minimum 60% marks and the diploma graduates can have the eligibility to apply for the post of management trainees. Management Trainees will be absorbed in Grade/Scale Junior Management as Deputy Manager, after successful completion of traineeship up to two years in the Bank. The current CTC of Deputy Manager is ₹17 lakh per annum approximately.
Details of Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Export-Import Bank of India|
|Job Name||Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||31.12.2020|
Candidates are advised to visit “eximbankindia.in” to get the details of Export-Import Bank of India Recruitment 2020. Here you will get the details for the post of Management Trainee includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process. The notification and application links are mentioned below for any reference. Stay tuned with dailyrecrutiment.in to get more latest updates.
Exim Bank Recruitment Eligibility criteria for Management Trainee Vacancies
- Applicant must have completed IT/ Diploma/ Postgraduate/ PGDBA/ MBA/ B.E/ B.Tech/ LLB (Bachelor of Laws) in a relevant field.
- Check the notification for more details.
Age Limit (as on 01.12.2020)
- UR/ EWS – 25 years.
- SC/ST- 30 years.
- OBC – 28 Years.
- Check the notification for age relaxation.
- Selection process based on Written test/ Personal interview.
- Rs. 600 for General, EWS & OBC candidates.
- Rs. 100 for SC/ ST candidates.
- Only Online applications will be considered by the bank.
- The application form will be available on 19.12.2020, the last date for the submission of online is 31.12.2020.
Steps to apply Exim Bank MT Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official website “eximbankindia.in”
- In the homepage, click “Careers-> Current Openings” to find the notification of Recruitment of Management Trainees.
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Apply through online, the application form available on 19.12.2020.
- To fill the details correctly and click the submit button to apply for the post of Management Trainee on or before the last date.
- Download the notification for more details.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|