Exim Bank Recruitment 2021 | Specialist Officer Post | 06 Vacancies | Last Date: 05.03.2021 | Download Application Form @ eximbankindia.in
Exim Bank Recruitment 2021: Export-Import Bank of India has announced 06 job vacancy notification for the post of Specialist Officer (Compliance, Information Technology, Human Resource, Law, Recovery, Accounts & Taxation). It invites qualified and experienced professionals for the above posts through contract basis. As per notification, Exim bank recruit candidates through offline mode only. Graduate applicant who are seeking for Central Govt jobs should send their filled application along with relevant documents should reach the office on or before 05.03.2021.
The selection will be based on shortlisting & interview and the selected candidate will be appointed at anywhere in India. The contract of engagement will be initially for a period of 2 years and may be extendable by 1 year based on satisfactory performance. Candidates send their application in the prescribed format only, otherwise it will not be considered. Exim Bank recruitment notification and application form links are given below for any reference. Aspirant who are searching for Bank Jobs can use this opportunity. More details of Exim Bank notification, latest recruitment, job vacancy, selection list, result etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
About EXIM Bank
Export Import Bank of India shortly EXIM Bank is a public sector bank. The bank provides banking, financial service and also act as a export credit agency in India. It has been servicing to India since 1982. Headquarter of the bank has been located in Mumbai until now. The Bank provides services such as corporate finance, line of credit, export credits, film financing, export services, SME and also agro finance.
Details of Exim Bank Recruitment 2021 Advertisement
|Organization Name||Export-Import Bank of India|
|Job Name||Specialist Officer (Compliance, Information Technology, Human Resource, Law, Recovery, Accounts & Taxation)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||05.03.2021|
Here you will get the detailed information of Export-Import Bank of India recruitment 2021 for the Specialist Officer post. It includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process. Be in connected with dailyrecruitment.in to get more latest updates. Check the official website “www.eximbankindia.in” to get more details.
Eligibility Criteria for Exim Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment
- Candidate should hold Bachelor’s Degree/ Postgraduate/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Check the notification for more details.
Age Limit (as on 01.02.2021)
- Age limit of UR is 45 years/ SC is 50 years/ OBC (non-creamy layer) is 48 years.
- Candidates belonging to General/ OBC should pay the required fees of Rs. 750 and Rs. 100 for SC/ Women candidates.
- DD should be drawn in the favour of Export-Import Bank of India.
- The last date to submit offline mode application is 05.03.2021.
How to apply Exim Bank Recruitment 2021
- First go to the official website “eximbankindia.in”
- In the homepage, click Careers to find the notification of Detailed advertisement – Specialist Officer on Contract.
- Click and view the notification carefully.
- Check the last date for the application form.
- Download application form and fill the details correctly.
- Forward application form to the correct address on or before the last date.
|DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Exim Bank Recruitment 2020 | Management Trainee Posts | Total Vacancies 60 | Last Date 31.12.2020 | EXIM Bank MT Recruitment Notification @ www.eximbankindia.in
Exim Bank Recruitment 2020: Export-Import Bank of India invites online application from from fresh management graduates. Recently it has released the advertisement for recruitment of Management Trainee posts. As per the Exim Bank recruitment notification 2020, overall 60 vacancies are allocated for Chief Manager, Manager, Deputy Manager, Administrative Officer & IT Officers Posts and category wise vacancy details are given in the official notiofication. Aspirants who are seeking Bank jobs those candidates will make the online registration from 19.12.2020. The last date for submission of Exim bank online application is 31.12.2020. Candidates may apply for one post only.
EXIM Bank Management Trainee recruitment 2020 notification and Exim Bank Recruitment apply online is available in official website (www.eximbankindia.in). The Selection Process will comprise of Written Test and Personal Interview. The date and timing of the Written Test will be advised to the shortlisted candidates at a later date. The candidates should possess excellent communication skills and should be proficient in the use of computers and information technology. Selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in India. More details of Exim Bank latest vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming Exim Bank job notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of EXIM Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Export-Import Bank of India|
|Job Name||Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||19.12.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||31.12.2020|
You may visit www.eximbankindia.in Website to get more details about Exim Bank recruitment. Here you will get information of Management Trainee Vacancy like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for EXIM Bank Management Trainee Vacancy
- Aspirants should have possessed MBA/PGDBA/ PG Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- UR/ EWS: 25 years.
- SC/ST: 30 years
- OBC (NCL): 28 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Exim Bank election will be based on Written Test and Personal Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.600 for Gen/ OBC/ EWS candidates and Rs.100 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply EXIM Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website eximbankindia.in.
- Click “Career->Current Openings/ Results” find the advertisement “RECRUITMENT OF MANAGEMENT TRAINEES”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply online.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you mboiay login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|