FCI Admit Card 2019 | Food Corporation of India | JE, Assistant, Steno & Typists Posts | Total 4103 Job Vacancies | Download FCI Hall Ticket Grade 3 & Grade 2 @ fci.gov.in | FCI Exam Date: 31st May 2019 and June 1-3
FCI Admit Card 2019: Food Corporation of India (FCI) is going to activate admit card link for Computer Based Exam 2019. Recently, FCI has announced job notification for recruitment of following Grade 3 and Grade 2 vacancies like, Junior Engineer, Assistant, Steno and Typists. Totally, 4103 vacancies are allotted for this FCI job notification 2019. It has invited online application form between 23rd February 2019 to 30th March 2019. FCI has decided to conduct the selection process of Online Exam, Skill Test and Document Verification.
|Click here to check FCI Result 2019 for 4103 openings|
The Online Examination will be held on the tentative month of May 2019. So, FCI CBT admit card will be announced soon at FCI official website. After admit card release, applied candidates may download their hall ticket at fci.gov.in. Applicants who are not able to download their admit card, should register their grievance at cgrs.ibps.in at least one week before the date of the CBT examination. We have provided direct link for FCI admit card 2019 as given in this page.
Hall ticket is a necessary document to attend any government examination. It represent as an ID proof of the candidate. Candidates without Hall Tickets will not be allowed to attend/ write any exam. So candidates who have to attend the exam, download admit card as soon as possible and it is compulsory for aspirant’s identity just like our educational documents. Download link for FCI 2019 Admit Card has activated @ fci.gov.in and active till the day of exam. Moreover, the Admit card/Call letter contains important date, exam timing, important rules/instructions and examination venue that help contenders/applicants to reach exam hall/Centre on the correct time.
|Click here to collect more details of FCI Recruitment 2019|
Details of FCI Grade 3 & Grade 2 Admit Card 2019:
|Organization Name||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||JE, Assistant, Steno & Typists|
|No of Vacancies||4103|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Advertisement No||Advt. No 01/2019|
|Selection Process||Online Exam, Skill Test and Document Verification|
|Type of FCI Examination||Computer Based Exam|
|FCI Exam Date||Check FCI Hall Ticket|
|Exam Venue/ Centre||All Over in India|
|Commencement of Admit Card Download Link||16.05.2019|
|Status of hall ticket||Now Available @ fci.gov.in|
|FCI Official Website||fci.gov.in|
Here how to download admit card for the FCI recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link for admit card below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
FCI JE, Assistant, Steno & Typists CBT Exam Pattern 2019:
- FCI online exam will comprise of phase – I and phase – II and the online test of phase – I shall be common irrespective of the position. The Online Test structure/ pattern for Phase-I & Phase II as given below table,
|Phase – I|
|Name of the Test||No of Question||No of Marks|
|Duration: 20 Minutes (for each test)|
- The Phase – I online will be Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions). Each question will carry equal one mark. For each wrong answer, there will be negative marking of ¼ of the mark assigned to that question. If a question is left blank (i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate), there will be no negative marking for that question. The marks obtained in Phase-I will not be reckoned in final merit ranking.
FCI Phase – II Online Exam will Comprise of,
Important Documents Required at FCI CBT Examination 2019:
- Candidates need to take a copy of identity card like voter id, aadhar card, Pan Card, driving license etc. along with the hall ticket to the examination.
How to Download for FCI JE, Assistant, Steno & Typists Hall Ticket 2019:
- Candidates go to FCI official website -> fci.gov.in
- Find to click the correct FCI admit card link.
- Enter Registration number/Application No/Login Id No & the enter Date of Birth (DOB)
- Now, your admit card is displaying on the screen & then download to take print out it.
|FCI ADMIT CARD 2019||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Note: Candidates willing to get the FCI-2019 Exam Hall Ticket particularly from this page, so keep visit this page (i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in) for more upcoming FCI Updates in 2019.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|