FCI Manager Syllabus 2019 | Manager Posts | Total Vacancies 330 | Food Corporation Exam Date: Nov/ Dec 2019 | Download FCI Category II Syllabus PDF @ fci.gov.in
FCI Manager Syllabus 2019: Food Corporation of India is going to conduct the online examination (Paper I, Paper II, Paper III & Paper IV) for Manager (General/ Depot/ Movement/ Accounts/ Technical/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical Mechanical Engineering) Posts. Now it has released the FCI Category II Exam 2019 Syllabus for Manager posts. It has already published the FCI recruitment notification on 28.09.2019 and online process is undergoing. Aspirants who are seeking Central govt jobs can use this chance. Candidates who have applied for this FCI Manager recruitment, kindly download the FCI Manager 2019 syllabus & exam pattern @ fci.gov.in.
|Click here to get FCI Manager Admit Card 2019|
As per the FCI Manager 2019 notification, overall 330 vacancies are allocated for Category II posts. There are many number of aspirants are applying for this FCI Manager recruitment. FCI Manager Exam will be conducted for 120 marks & exam duration is 60 minutes & 90 minutes and detailed exam scheme is given below. Applicants who have cleared the online exam those aspirants are only eligible attend the interview and training. After that selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. More details of FCI Manager admit card, upcoming FCI job vacancies, latest jobs, answer key, merit list, selection list, cut off score, result and etc. are given official website.
Details of FCI Category II Exam Pattern 2019
|Organization Name||Food Corporation of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Manager (General/ Depot/ Movement/ Accounts/ Technical/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical Mechanical Engineering)|
|Scheme of exam||Computer Based Test|
|FCI Manager Exam Date||Nov / Dec 2019|
You may visit fci.gov.in Website to get detailed info about FCI Manager syllabus 2019. Here you will get FCI syllabus details, exam scheme, exam pattern, how to download and direct link. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
FCI Exam Pattern/ Exam Scheme for Manager Posts
- Food Corporation of India will conduct the manager exam for 120 marks and exam pattern is given below
Food Corporation of India Manager (Category II Posts) Syllabus 2019
- Paper-I (Duration – 90 minutes) (120 Marks): General Aptitude consisting of Reasoning, Data Analysis, Computer Awareness, General Awareness, Management and Current Affairs for the post of Manager (General / Depot /Movement / Accounts / Technical / Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering).
- Paper-II (Duration – 60 minutes) (120 Marks): General Accounting and Finance for candidates applying for Manager (Accounts) or Agriculture, Food Science and Technology, Agricultural Engineering & Bio Technology for candidates applying for Manager (Technical) or Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering for candidates applying for Manager (Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering).
- Paper-III (Duration-90 minutes) (120 Marks): General Hindi, General English, General Awareness, General Intelligence, Computer Awareness, Management and Current Affairs for candidates applying for the Post Code H Manager (Hindi).
- Paper-IV (Duration-90 minutes) (120 Marks) (Subjective Test): Passage for translation from Hindi to English, Passage for translation from English to Hindi, essay in Hindi, Precis Writing in English.
Steps to download Food Corporation Manager Syllabus/ Exam Pattern 2019
- Go to official websitefci.gov.in.
- Find the syllabus link for above said posts.
- Click on the link syllabus pdf will open.
- You may download it for prepare your exam.
|FCI Manager Syllabus/ Exam Pattern||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of FCI to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.