FDCM Recruitment 2018 | Forest Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited Notification | Assistant Manager, Forest Range Officer | Total Vacancies 39 | Last Date: 02.03.2018
FDCM Recruitment 2018: Forest Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited shortly FDCM has published a recruitment notification and invites online application forms from the eligible candidates to hire Assistant Manager, Forest Range Officer Posts. There are 39 vacancies are allotted for this posts. Candidates who are interested now can apply this FDCM Notification. they must have completed minimum education qualification of Degree to apply for FDCM Vacancy. Interested and Eligible Candidates applying for this posts must fill the online application form on or before last date 02.03.2018
In this post, We are provide the FDCM job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply and more. Candidates can get more information about FDCM Recruitment of 2018 from the official link.
Details of FDCM Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Forest Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Total no. of Vacancies: 39
Job Location: Maharashtra
Vacancy Details of FDCM Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Manager Group A||16||Rs.9300 – 34,800|
|Forest Range Officer Group B||23||Rs. 9300 – 34,800|
Eligibility criteria of FDCM Vacancies
- Candidates should have completed graduate degree from a recognized institute/University.
- Check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 21 yrs and maximum 33 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation details.
- Written Examination
Mode of Payment
Mode of Application
How to apply for FDCM Recruitment
- Go to official website and then Recruitment Page
- Find the advertisement for said posts.
- Download official notification in pdf and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application||02.03.2018|