FSSAI Admit Card 2019 | Food Safety and Standards Authority of India | Assistant, Translator & Other Posts | Total Posts 275 | Written Exam Date 24.07.2019 to 26.07.2019 | Download FSSAI Call Letter @ www.fssai.gov.in
FSSAI Admit Card 2019: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India has recently released the FSSAI Admit Card for Assistant Director, Technical Officer, Central Food Safety Officer, Administrative Officer, Assistant, Junior Assistant Grade-I, Hindi Translator, Personal Assistant and Various Posts. FSSAI is going to conduct Computer Based Examination for above said posts. FSSAI Exam will be held from 24.07.2019 to 26.07.2019. Candidates who have applied for this FSSAI recruitment and eagerly waiting to write the examination kindly get your FSSAI Admit Card from 22.06.2019. It has already published the FSSAI Recruitment notification 2019 on April 2019. Applicants who are seeking Central government jobs can use this chance.
FSSAI CBT Exam date, time and venue are given in the FSSAI Call Letter. As per the FSSAI Recruitment Notification 2019, there are 275 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Applicants who have applied for these FSSAI jobs 2019 those candidates download your admit card by using FSSAI login credentials (user id & password). Food Safety and Standards Authority of India will select the candidates on the basis of computer based test & interview. FSSAI will conduct the written exam for 100 marks and exam duration is 120 minutes. More details of FSSAI admit card/ hall ticket, result, FSSAI syllabus, answer key, exam pattern, cut off marks, upcoming notification, latest vacancies and etc. are available in official website.
Details of FSSAI Hall Ticket 2019
|Organization Name||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India|
|Category||Central Govt. / Admit Card|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Director, Technical Officer, Central Food Safety Officer, Administrative Officer, Assistant, Junior Assistant Grade-I, Hindi Translator, Personal Assistant and Various|
|Exam Scheme||Computer Based Test|
|Exam Duration||2.00 hours|
|Admit Card Release Date||22.06.2019|
|FSSAI CBT Exam Date||24.07.2019 to 26.07.2019|
|Status of Admit Card||Available|
|Official Website ||www.fssai.gov.in|
You may visit www.fssai.gov.in website to get more details about FSSAI admit card. Here you can get information like FSSAI hall ticket details, how to download and direct link. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
FSSAI 2019 Exam Pattern
- Exam Duration: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India will provide 120 minutes to complete this exam.
- No of Questions: FSSAI question paper will have 100
- Type of Questions: Question paper will hold multiple choice
- Question Paper Language: Hindi and English
- Mark Deduction: 4 marks would be given for each correct answer and 1 mark deducted for each wrong answer.
FSSAI 2019 Exam Centres
- FSSAI will conduct the CBT Exam for Assistant Director, Technical Officer, Central Food Safety Officer, Administrative Officer, Assistant, Junior Assistant Grade-I, Hindi Translator, Personal Assistant and Various posts in 140 centres throughout the country. Candidates kindly get your test centre details from official website.
FSSAI Syllabus PDF for various posts
- Assistant Director, Technical Officer and Central Food Safety Officer, Administrative Officer, Assistant Manager, IT Assistant & Deputy Manager: Paper 1– [General Intelligence, General Awareness, English language Comprehension, Computer Literacy], Paper 2– [Indian and International Food Laws, FSSAI – Role, Functions, Initiatives, Subject Matter Knowledge]
- Assistant & Junior Assistant: General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, General Awareness, Computer Literacy & SSAI – Role, Functions, Initiatives.
- Personal Assistant: General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Computer Literacy & English Language & Comprehension
- Hindi Translator: Paper 1– [General Hindi & General English], Paper 2-[ Translation and Essay Descriptive Paper]
How to Download FSSAI Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2019
- Go to official website fssai.gov.in.
- Find the link “Admit Card for direct recruitment can be downloaded from 22-06-2019 to 26-07-2019”, click on the link.
- It will redirect to the next page enter your FSSAI login credentials.
- After that click submit button your hall ticket will display on the screen.
- You may download the call letter and bring it for write the exam.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200|| Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|