Gangadhar Meher University Recruitment 2020 | Associate Professor & Other posts | Total Vacancies: 58 | Last Date: 29-05-2020 | Apply Online @ gmuniversity.ac.in
Gangadhar Meher University Recruitment 2020: Gangadhar Meher University, formerly Sambalpur College and Gangadhar Meher College, is a state university situated in Sambalpur, Odisha, India. GMU invites application for the posts of Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor. The university released new job notification (Advertisement No: 006/REC/GMU/FAC) for filling up 58 vacancies. Interested Candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ gmuniversity.ac.in only through online. Applicants searching jobs in Odisha can use this chance. Before applying for the post, applicants should read the instructions given in the official website. The last date to submit the online application is 29-05-2020.
Applicants announced new job notification on 08.05.2020. Selection will be based on test / Interview. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Applications received after due date will not be considered. Candidates should send the prescribed documents along with the online submitted application form. Applicants should hold degree from a recognized university. In case the lockdown continues beyond the last date of application, then candidates residing in containment/ red/ orange zone may submit the hard copies of their application form later on beyond the last date of submission of print copy of the application. Be in touch with the official website to get the latest announcements.
Details of Gangadhar Meher University Recruitment Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||Gangadhar Meher University|
|Organization Type||State Government|
|Job Name||Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||08.05.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||29-05-2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Print Copy of the Application||03-06-2020|
By following dailyrecruitment site, you can get latest updates here. Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply regarding GMU Recruitment 2020 are given below.
Vacancy Details of Professor Posts:
- Overall 58 vacancies are announced by GM University.
Eligibility Criteria for Associate Professor & Other Posts 2020:
- Candidates should hold Ph.D/ Master Degree in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an recognized University
- Check notification for more details.
- Check official notification.
- The selection will be based on test/ Interview.
Mode of Application :
- Candidates can apply via online mode is accepted.
- Applicants can make payment only through Online payment gateway.
How to Apply GMU Recruitment Advertisement 2020:
- Go to the official website @ recruitment.gmuniversity.ac.in
- Find notification for above posts.
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Then click ‘Apply Now’ link and fill the details carefully.
- Finally take a print of online submitted application for future use.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||APPLY HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Gangadhar Meher University Recruitment 2020 | Professor & Associate Professor Posts | Apply Online for Latest 34 Job Vacancies @ www.gmuniversity.ac.in
Gangadhar Meher University Recruitment 2020: Gangadhar Meher University has released an advertisement for the recruitment of Teaching Posts such as Professor and Associate Professor Posts. Totally, 34 vacancies are allotted in the GMU Sambalpur university recruitment 2020 under various departments. It invites both online and offline applications from the eligible candidates. Applicants who are all looking for Odisha Government Jobs can now get the apply online link. The last dates for submitting online and the printed application via speed post mode will be announced through the website- anytime after 14th april, 2020 or the withdrawal of the lock-down period.
Gangadhar Meher University faculty recruitment 2020 apply online link and official notification are available on the GM university recruitment career portal. Aspirants must have completed an essential educational qualification from the recognized university. Candidates should have possessed the prescribed age limit. The selection may be based on shortlisting and interview. Finally, selected candidates will be posted at Gangadhar Meher University, Sambalpur (Odisha). Refer for more details regarding GMU recruitment 2020 vacancy, selection process, admit card, upcoming jobs, answer key, result, cut off marks, merit list, GM University career notification updates etc will be updates officially.
Details of Gangadhar Meher University Recruitment 2020
The complete details of latest Gangadhar Meher University notification 2020 are described in the table as follows,
|Board of Organization||Gangadhar Meher University|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Designation||Professor & Associate Professor|
|Work Location||Sambalpur, Odisha|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available Now|
|Closing Date of Online Application Form||Will be announced on 14.04.2020 or withdrawal of lock-down|
|Last date for Hard Copy Receipt of Application|
Candidates must read the detailed notification available in the official website before apply to the latest job openings in GM university 2020. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Odisha jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Gangadhar Meher University Vacancy 2020
They are going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy with salary details are described in the table below,
Eligibility Criteria for GM University Teaching Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as Master’s Degree/ Ph.D from the recognized university.
- Applicant should have cleared NET/ SLET/ SET examination to apply.
- Experienced candidates should be preferred for these posts.
- Check advertisement for age limit required for this recruitment.
- They may filter the candidates on the basis of shortlisting and interview.
- General and OBC/SEBC candidates: INR 2500.00
- SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates: INR 1500.00
- The application fee can be paid by the online payment gateway facility through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Candidates can submit their application via online mode and send the hard copy of the application via offline mode to the given address (check advt.)
Steps to Apply Online for GMU Jobs Notification 2020
- Go to official website gmuniversity.ac.in
- Find the “Faculty/ Staff Recruitment” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification regarding this recruitment and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application form correctly and apply for the above said posts and take the print of the application.
- Send seven printed application and copies of the certificates and required documents with one copy of self-attested documents to the given address.