Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2017 Job Notification for Stenographer, Junior Typist & Other posts | Total Vacancies 61 | Last date to send: 20.10.2017 | Download official notification @ ecourts.gov.in/odisha/ganjamdc
Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2017- Ganjam District Court has published employment notification for recruitment of Stenographer Grade-III, Junior Typist, Junior Clerk Copyist and salaried Amin posts on contract basis. Particularly, 61 vacancies are filled up for these posts in Ganjam district court. Eligible Candidates can apply these posts through offline mode. Download application from the official website www.ecourts.gov.in/odisha/ganjamdc.
Candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification, check whether you are eligible to apply these posts or not. If you are eligible, then download application from the given website, fill all required details correctly. Candidates should have to pay fee of application through Challan on or before the last date. The Candidates must be submitted their filled application along with original challan copy and all attested copy of testimonial certificate to given address through Speed/Registered post or may also submitted their application drop box kept in the Court campous, Civil court, Berhampur. Here you can find details like educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, pay scale and steps to apply from this page.
Details of Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Office of the District Judge, Ganjam
Organization Type: Government of Odissa
Total no. of Vacancies: 61
Job Location: Ganjam, Odisha
Vacancy details of Ganjam District Court Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay scale|
|Junior Clerk Copyist||39||Rs. 5200-20200+GP 1900/-|
|Junior Typist||07||Rs. 5200-20200+GP 1900/-|
|Stenographer Grade-III||14||Rs. 5200-20200+GP 2400/-|
|Salaried Amin.||01||Rs. 5200-20200+GP 2000/-|
Eligibility criteria of Stenographer & Other posts
- Candidates should possess 12th standard/Diploma in Computer application from a recognized institute/University.
- Able to read, speak and write in Odia and have passed a test in odia equivalent to the M. E standard.
- Must have passed minimum speed of 40 wpm in English for Junior Typist.
- Minimum speed of 80 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm in English for Stenographer.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 32 yrs (as on 20.10.2017).
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
- Skil Test
- Viva Voce Test
Mode of Payment
- Offline (Treasury Challan)
- Check official notification for account details.
Mode of Application
- Offline- By Speed/Registered post
Office of the District Judge, Ganjam, Berhampur
How to apply for Ganjam Court Recruitment
- Candidates first visit to official website ecourts.gov.in/odisha/ganjamdc
- Click ‘Recruitment” tab and find the advertisement and download in pdf.
- Read the official notification carefully and check whether you are eligible to apply.
- Fill required fields correctly and don’t miss any field blank.
- And then paste your passport size photo in the space given in the application.
- Finally, candidates must be submitted their filled application along with necessary documents to given address through speed/Registered post.
|Date of notification||16.09.2017|
|Last date to send the application||20.10.2017|