Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2019 | Junior Clerk/ Copyist, Jr. Typist, Steno & Salaried Amin Posts | Total Vacancies 72 | Last Date 05.11.2019 | Download Ganjam Court Group C Application Form @ districts.ecourts.gov.in
Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2019: Civil & Sessions Court, Ganjam, Berhampur recently released the recruitment advertisement for the recruitment examination for the year, 2019 for the Post of Jr. Clerk/ Copyist, Stenographer Grade-III, Junior Typist and Salaried Amin under Group-C Category. As per the District Court Ganjam Behampur Notification [No.01/Rect./2019], totally 72 vacancies are allocated for Ganjam District Court Group C Recruitment 2019. Applicants who are looking for court jobs in Odisha should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 05.11.2019.
Berhampur Court Recruitment 2019 notification and application form is available @ www.districts.ecourts.gov.in/ganjam. Applicants should pass Matriculation/ +2 examinations and age limit should be 18 to 32 years. Selection will be based on Written Test, Type Writing, Computer Science Test (Practical) & Viva Voce. Selected candidates will be placed at Civil & Sessions Court, Ganjam, Berhampur [Odisha]. Contenders should deposit the fee amount via Treasury challan. More details of Ganjam Court recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of District Court Ganjam Behampur Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Civil & Sessions Court, Ganjam, Berhampur|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Junior Clerk/ Copyist, Jr. Typist, Steno & Salaried Amin Posts|
|Last Date for Submission of application||05.11.2019|
You may visit districts.ecourts.gov.in Website to get more details about Ganjam court recruitment. Here you will get details of Junior Clerk, Jr. Typist, Steno & Salaried Amin Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Berhampur Court Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the Ganjam Court notification, overall 72 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Jr. Clerk/ Copyist||44||Rs.19900-63200|
|Stenographer Grade III||09||Rs.25500-81100|
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Clerk, Jr. Typist, Steno & Salaried Amin Posts
- Applicants should pass Matriculation/ +2 examinations from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 32 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Written Test, Type Writing, Computer Science Test (Practical) & Viva Voce.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address by registered/ speed post
Office of the District Judge Ganjam, Berhampur, Dist. Ganjam, Odisha, Pin-760004
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Treasury Challan.
Steps to apply for Ganjam District Court Group C Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Go to official website districts.ecourts.gov.in/ganjam.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Advertisement for the recruitment examination for the year, 2019 for the Post of Jr.Clerk / Copyist / Stenographer Grade-III / Junior Typist and Salaried Amin under Group-C Category.”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of Ganjam Court to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.