Gargi College Recruitment 2020 | Multi-Tasking Staff (Library, Laboratory & Security) Post | Total Vacancies 11 | Last Date: 17.02.2020 | Apply @ gargicollege.in
Gargi College Recruitment 2020: Gargi College affliated to University of Delhi has recently published a notification for the position of Multi-Tasking Staff in Laboratory, Library and Security. As per the Gargi College recruitment 2020 notification, 11 vacancies are allocated for the mentioned posts. Interested Candidates may apply from the date of 03.02.2020 to 17.02.2020. According to the Gargi College recruitment notification, this appointment is purely on contract basis.
Applicants have to submit their filled application form with required documents such as self-attested copies of qualification certificate, experience certificate, age proof, Community certificate, etc. On the date of Examination, applicants should bring any one of the proof which are Pan Card, Elector’s ID Card, Valid Driving License and Aadhaar Card. As per the Gargi College notification, the upper age limit for the posts noticed will be mentioned as on last date of submission of applications.
Details of Gargi College Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Gargi College, New Delhi|
|Organization Type||Affliated to University of Delhi|
|Name of the position||Multi-Tasking Staff in Library, Laboratory & Security|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
|Starting date for submission to apply||03.02.2020|
|Last date for submission to apply||17.02.2020|
Gargi College is one of the top colleges affiliated to the University of Delhi. It has been honoured with Star College Status by Department of Biotechnology, Central Govternment of India. As per the Gargi College recruitment of notification, Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, mode of application, steps to apply and important links are described in following topics.
Eligibility criteria for Gargi College Recruitment 2020
- For MTS (Library & Security): 10th pass or its equivalent from the recognized board.
- For MTS (Laboratory): Candidates should pass in 10th (Matriculation) or an equivalent examination with science subject.
- Check Gargi official notification for more details about it.
- For MTS (Library & Security): Maximum age 27 years.
- For MTS (Laboratory): Maximum age 25 years.
- Refer Gargi College recruitment notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Visit and verify official website of Gargi College recruitment 2020.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode
- Application format is available on the official notification of Gargi College.
Steps to apply for Gargi College Job Vacancy 2020
- Go to official web portal of Gargi college (www.gargicollege.in).
- Find and select the “Job Opportunities” menu on the homepage of Gargi college.
- By clicking the option, you may view the list of notification on the page.
- Select the required notification and then read it thoroughly.
- Application form is available on the notification page.
- Applicants have to submit their application form with required documents, before the last date to avoid rejection.
- For more references, official website of Gargi college.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORMAT||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
To get elaborate information about this recruitment, go through the official notification thoroughly. Significant Links can accessible here. Stay on DAILY RECRUITMENT website to acquire various recruitment details other than upcoming updates of admit card, syllabus, result, answer key, private jobs, etc.