Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 | Assam Judicial Service Grade – III Posts | Total 42 Vacancies | Apply Online Application @ ghconline.gov.in | Last Date 27th Sep 2018
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018: Gauhati High Court has invited offline application from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Assam Judicial Service Grade – III Post. There are 42 vacancies are allotted for Assam Judicial Service Grade – III Job. All qualified aspirants may apply for Gauhati High Court Jobs 2018 through online mode on or before the last date of 27.09.2018. The applying online registration link is available at Gauhati High Court official website from 15.09.2018 @ 12.00 PM and closed on 27.09.2018 up to 05.00 PM.
Gauhati High Court will conduct the following selection procedure such us, preliminary exam, main exam and viva-voce/ interview. Candidates should have completed degree in law from recognized university. Pay the prescribed fee through offline mode at any branch of SBI. No other mode of application except online mode will be acceptable. Who wish to apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment vacancies can log in/visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Details of Gauhati High Court Notification 2018 – 2019:
|Organization Name||Gauhati High Court|
|Employment Category||Court Job|
|Name of the Post||Assam Judicial Service Grade – III|
|No. of Vacancies||42|
|Advertisement No||HC.XXXVII-24/2018/ 502 /R.Cell|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below.
Eligibility Criteria for Gauhati High Court Assam Judicial Service Grade – III Recruitment 2018:
- Degree in Law/ Equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
|For SC/ ST||43 years|
|For Others||38 years|
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination.
- Viva–Voce/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
|For SC/ ST||Rs. 250/-|
|For Others||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode – By Challan at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI)
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||15.09.2018 from 12.00 PM|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||27.09.2018 till 05.00 PM|
|Last Date for Fee Payments||29.09.2018|
How to Apply for Assam (Gauhati) High Court Recruitment Vacancies:
- Go to official website of Gauhati High Court -> ghconline.gov.in
- Click on option -> Recruitment.
- Find the correct notification link “Advertisement dated 14/09/2018 for direct recruitment to Grade-III of Assam Judicial Service” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Eligible candidates fill all required details of online application form and upload necessary document.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 | Junior Grade Translator Posts | Total Vacancies: 06 | Last Date 04.06.2018 | Apply online @ ghconline.gov.in
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018: Gauhati High Court has recently posted job notification on the official website. The notification released for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy position of Junior Grade Translator Posts. Job Seekers those who are eagerly waiting for High Court Jobs they may utilize this brilliant opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates may visit the official notification to apply through online on or before the last date.
In this post, we provide the Gauhati High Court job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply and more. Candidates can get more information about Gauhati High Court Jobs of 2018 from the official link. Moreover, Candidates should apply to this notification till 04th of June 2018 only.
Details of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Gauhati High Court.
Job Category: State Govt. jobs
Name of the post: Junior Grade Translator
Total Vacancies: 06
Pay Scale: 14000 – 49000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 8000/-
Job Location: Gauhati, Assam
Eligibility criteria for Junior Grade Translator Posts
- Candidates should have done Masters Degree in any Official language from recognized Board.
- Must have Computer Knowledge
Age Limit(as on 04.06.2018)
- Candidate should have minimum 18 years and maximum 38 years.
- However check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test
Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode-By Challan at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI)
Mode of Application
How to apply online for Gauhati High Court Recruitment
- First go to official website and then Notification Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee offline on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application||21.05.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||04.06.2018|
|Last date for payment of fee||07.06.2018|