Gauhati University Recruitment 2020 | Professor & Other Posts. | 57 Vacancies | Last Date: 27.06.2020 | Download application form @ gauhati.ac.in
Gauhati University Recruitment 2020: Gauhati University also known as GU located in Jalukbari, Guwahati, is the oldest and one of the most renowned universities in North East India. The university announced new job notification for filling up 57 vacancies. The posts are Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor (Permanent) Posts. Gauhati university is looking for dedicated persons with willingness. A great opportunity for aspirants seeking government Jobs. Applicants can download application form @ gauhati.ac.in and send the application through offline. Application should reach the office on or before 27.06.2020.
Selected candidates will be placed at the Gauhati University, Gauhati. Incomplete application & application after due date will be strictly rejected. lnterested candidates may submit their applications as per prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website. Applicants should submit all relevant documents with the application form as mentioned in the official notification. Application without documents will be rejected. Information provided in the application is found to be wrong, their application will be strictly rejected by the management. Candidate who intends to apply more than one post, should apply in a separate application form. Only short-listed applicants will be called for interview. Candidates who applied earlier for the above posts, need not to apply. Applicants may also send the application to the “The Registrar, Gauhati University, Guwahati”
Details of GU Recruitment Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||Gauhati University|
|Organization Type||State Government|
|Advertisement No||Advt. No.T/2020/3|
|Job Name||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||28.05.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||27.06.2020|
Be in touch with our dailyrecruitment site, because you will get latest updates here. Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee, How to apply for the post are given below for your knowledge.
Vacancy Details of Asst. Professor & Other Posts:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Professor & Other Posts:
- Applicants should hold degree as per UGC Norms.
- Refer notifications for more details.
- Refer notification for age limit.
- The selection of the candidates will be based on Interview/ Test.
Mode of Application:
- Application via offline is accepted.
- Applicants can send their application in a prescribed format the office reach “The Registrar, Gauhati University, Guwahati-781014”
- Candidates should pay Rs.1000/-
- Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Demand Draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Gauhati University payable at SBI Branch, G.U.
Steps to Download Application Form for Gauhati University Carrers 2020:
- Go to the official website @ gauhati.ac.in
- Click ‘Recruitment/ Placement Notification’ given in the home page.
- Then click ‘Recruitment’ given below.
- Check the advertisement ‘Advertisement for teaching posts of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor (permanent) under various departments of Gauhati University’ to know the eligibility criteria.
- Download application form and fill it carefully & send it to the above said address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Gauhati University Recruitment 2020 | 07 Vacancies | Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Posts | Last Date 26.05.2020 | Download Notification @ gauhati.ac.in
Gauhati University Recruitment 2020: Gauhati University currently issued an advertisement notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Positions. They are inviting an application from the eligible candidates. There are ready to recruit 07 vacancies from the interested candidates. As per the notification of Gauhati University recruitment 2020 jobs, applicants resume should reach through provided email method. Those interested people who are suitable for this government job can forward their application form before the last date on 26.05.2020. Application form can be downloaded from the University official website @ www.gauhati.ac.in.
Candidates must possess Master degree such as MA/ MSc in related disciplines or departments with GATE/ NET. They may select the candidates based on the performance during the time of interview. The date of interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview. Finalized candidate will be posted on location of Gauhati university. Appointment shall be made on temporary basis for the selection of JRF jobs in Assam. Applicants are requested to check the official site frequently for more information related to Uttarakhand Open University admit card, result, syllabus, etc.
Description about Gauhati University Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||Gauhati University|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Designation||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Work Location||Gauhati, Assam|
You can get more information about Gauhati University Recruitment 2020 Government Jobs upcoming vacancy & details about their admit cards, syllabus, exam date, old or pervious year question/assignment back papers, result etc. from our Daily Recruitment site, stay tuned.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Gauhati Career Vacancy:
Refer Official Notification to get detailed information about education, experience profile, age limit, reservation & relaxation, selection mode, last date to apply, payment of fee, application mode and so on.
- Master’s Degree (MA/ MSC) in concerned disciplines with GATE/ NET
- Online mode through Email support
Steps to Apply Gauhati University Job Notification 2020:
- Go to the official website “http://gauhati.ac.in/”.
- Click on “Recruitment/ Placement Notifications” from the home page.
- It will redirect to new page, select Recruitment and choose “Advertisement for the position of JRF in the Department of Economics”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Once you are eligible, then forward your resume to the above given mail address.