Last updated on May 11th, 2018 at 11:15 am
GIC Recruitment 2018 | Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Posts | Total 25 Vacancies | Apply online @ www.gicofindia.com | Last Date 29.05.2018
GIC Recruitment 2018: General Insurance Corporation of India shortly called as GIC has published notification for the recruitment of Scale – I Officers in the cadre of Assistant Manager in India as well as abroad. Particularly, 25 Vacancies allotted for Asst. Manager Posts. Eligible candidates immediately apply for GIC Scale – I Officers Recruitment. Candidates should be submitted application through online mode on or before last date (29.05.2018).
The examination will be conducted online in the month of June/July 2018 (tentatively) at Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Thiruvananthapuram, Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane, Kolkata/Greater Kolkata & New Delhi – NCR. Interested candidates read the notification clearly from GIC recruitment official website @ www.gicofindia.com. Check your eligibility to apply for GIC recruitment vacancies via online from 08.05.2018 to 29.05.2018. Here details of vacancy, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of GIC Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: General Insurance Corporation of India – GIC
Organization Type: Central Government.
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager (Scale-I)
Total Vacancies: 25
Pay Scale: Rs.32, 795/-
Job Location: anywhere in India & Abroad.
Vacancy Details for GIC Recruitment 2018:
Eligibility criteria for GIC Scale-I Officers Vacancies:
- Graduate/Post graduate in any discipline from recognized University/Institute.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official notification given below.
Age Limit (as on 08.05.2018)
- Candidates should have minimum age limitation is 21 years & maximum age limitation is 30 years.
- Check details of age relaxation in official website given below.
- Online Test.
- Group Discussion.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
|SC/ST/PH candidates/Employees of GIC/GIPSA Member Companies.||Nil|
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode – By Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS & Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply for GIC Asst. Manager Scale-I Vacancies:
- Candidates go to official website of GIC i.e. gicofindia.com.
- Click on option -> Careers in the top of home page
- Find the correct notification in the Careers page -> CLICK HERE FOR RECRUITMENT OF SCALE-I OFFICERS-2018.
- Read the notification clearly and check your eligibility to apply online.
- Fill your all details of online application correctly & upload scanned copy of passport size photo.
- Pay your exam fee through online mode.
- Finally submit your application via online till the last date.
|Starting date for submission of online application||08.05.2018|
|Closing date for submission of online application||29.05.2018|
|Last date for payment of online exam fee||29.05.2018|
|Date of online Examination||June/July 2018 (Tentatively)|