GMC Goa Recruitment 2019 | Goa Medical College | Staff Nurse, MTS, LDC & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 1077 | Last Date 30.09.2019 | Download GMC Application Form @ gmc.goa.gov.in
GMC Goa Recruitment 2019: Goa Medical College invites offline applications from Goa domiciled candidates in the prescribed format for filling up the below mentioned vacant posts in Group C (i.e.) Staff Nurse, Junior Technician, Pharmacist, LDC, MTS & Other posts on regular basis. Recently GMC Goa has released the recruitment notification [Advertisement No. 08/2019] for above said Goa Medical College Vacancy 2019. As per the GMC recruitment 2019 notification, overall 1077 vacancies are allocated for GMC Group C posts. Applicants who are seeking govt jobs in Goa or Staff Nurse Vacancy in Goa Medical College should send the filled application form to Office of the GMC Goa address. The last date for receipt of the GMC recruitment application form is 30.09.2019 (extended).
Goa Medical College recruitment 2019 notification is available in official website of GMC Goa. www.gmc.goa.gov.in application form is available in Office of the Dean, G.M.C. Bambolim Goa. Applicants should have knowledge in Konkani & Marathi language. Applicants should have passed Matric/ HSC/ SSLC/ Intermediate/ ITI/ B.Sc./ Diploma/ Graduate and age limit should be 45 years. GMC will conduct written test, skill test/ aptitude test for selection of suitable aspirates. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of GMC recruitment vacancy, upcoming Goa GMC job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming Goa Govt jobs notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Goa Medical College Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Goa Medical College|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No. 08/2019|
|Job Name||Group C (i.e.) Staff Nurse, Junior Technician, Pharmacist, LDC, MTS & Other|
|Last Date for Submission of application|
You may visit gmc.goa.gov.in Website to get more details about GMC recruitment. Here you will get information of Group C posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Goa Medical College Vacancy 2019 Details
- As per the GMC notification, overall 1077 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Medico Social Worker||12||Rs.29,200|
|Lower Division Clerk||85||Rs.19,900|
|Medical Record Clerk||18||Rs.19,900|
Eligibility Criteria for GMC Goa Group C Posts
- Applicants should have passed Matric/ HSC/ SSLC/ Intermediate/ ITI/ B.Sc./ Diploma/ Graduate from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 45 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written test, skill test/ aptitude test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to Office of the Goa Medical College address.
Application Form Fee
- You should get the application form from Office of the Dean, G.M.C. Bambolim Goa.
- Rs.50 per form.
How to apply Staff Nurse Vacancy in Goa Medical College
- Go to official website gmc.goa.gov.in.
- Click “Vacancy” find the advertisement “Applications Invited for filing up various vacant posts in Group “C” available on regular basis at Goa Medical College and Hospital, Advertisement No 08/2019”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Get the application form from the Office of the Dean, G.M.C. Bambolim Goa then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of Goa GMC to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.