GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2019 | 89 Vacancies | SR, JR, EMO, MO & Other Posts | Last Date 26.11.2019 | Download Application Form @ gmch.gov.in
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2019: Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH) invites the online application forms for the following positions such as Senior Residents, Resident Anaesthetists, Residents Pathologist, Casualty Medical Officer, Demonstrators, EMOs, MOs, Junior Resident in different disciplines. They are going to recruit 89 job vacancies for the above said GMCH State Government of Chandigarh Medical Job positions. Eligible candidates may apply online for registration of GMCH application form on or before the last date 26.11.2019 till 1.00 PM. You can download GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2019 official job notification and online application form at their career page. GMCH medical college online web portal is available now for the submission of application.
Candidates are advised to submit the hard copies of online application within 29.11.2019 (till 4 PM). GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2019 selection process shall be made on the basis of Written Test. Written test will be held on 06.12.2019 between 10 AM to 11.30 AM only for the candidates those who registered online and submitted that application via post or by hand to the below mentioned address. Those qualified candidates shall be shortlisted and are called for Personal Interview on 09.12.2019 at 10 AM & 10.12.2019. More details regarding GMCH Junior Resident & other jobs login to GMCH medical college career portal to get admit card, syllabus, result/ merit/ selection list, salary, vacancy etc.
Details about GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2019:
|Board of Organization||Government Medical College & Hospital|
|Job Category||State Government of India (Medical Job)|
|Designation||Senior Residents, Resident Anaesthetists, Residents Pathologist, Casualty Medical Officer, Demonstrators, EMOs, MOs, Junior Resident|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Refer advt.|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available Now|
|Closure Date for Submission of Online Application||26.11.2019 (till 1.00 PM)|
|Last Date for Hard Copies of Online Application||29.11.2019 (up to 4.00 PM)|
|Written Test Date||06.12.2019 (10.00 AM to 11.30 AM)|
|Interview Date||09.12.2019 (10.00 AM) & 10.12.2019|
Candidates are requested to visit GMCH official website @ www.gmch.gov.in regularly for any news notification, updates, results etc. relating to recruitment. Prefer Daily Recruitment for more information about GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2019.
GMCH Junior Resident (JR) & Other Jobs Vacancy 2019 Details:
|Casualty Medical Officer||04|
|Totally, 89 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for GMCH Medical College Career Jobs:
Candidates may check the official notification @ gmch.gov.in to get more details or information regarding educational, age limit, reservation & relaxation, selection, mode of application & other links or important notes.
- MBBS /M Sc., Post graduate medical degree or equivalent (MD /MS /MDS /DM /M Ch. /DNB) in the concerned specialty recognized by MCI & registered either with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- Upper age limit shall be 37 years as on 01.01.2020.
- Written Test
- Personnel Interview
- Charge of Rs. 250 (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) will be applicable for SC candidates & Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only) for others.
- No application fee for Physically Handicapped, REE sponsored candidates, UT, Chandigarh.
Fee Payment Mode:
- Online mode only
- Online mode through https://gmch.gov.in
- Offline mode by hand or by post
Office of Director Principal, (Diary & Dispatch Section, Room No. 228-A, Block-D), GMCH-32, Chandigarh
Steps to Apply & Download GMCH 32 Online Application Form & Job Notification 2019:
- Go to the official website “https://gmch.gov.in”.
- Pick the “Vacancies” from the menu bar.
- Find and choose the “Applications are invited for the posts of Senior Residents, Resident Anesthetist’s, Resident Pathologist, Casualty Medical Officer, Demonstrator(PG and Non PG) EMOs and MOs(GMCH and MHI) Junior Resident”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get back and click on “Candidates Registration for the various Posts Senior Residents, Resident Anesthetists, Resident Pathologist, Casualty Medical Officer(General Medicine and Surgery), Demonstrators, (PG & Non-PG) EMO’s and (GMCH & MHI) Junior Residents” to get online registration link.
- Once the registration has been done, get back and select “Candidate Login for the various Posts of the Senior Residents, Resident Anesthetists, Resident Pathologist, Casualty Medical Officer(General Medicine and Surgery), Demonstrators, (PG & Non-PG) EMO’s and (GMCH & MHI) Junior Residents” to get apply online link.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your online registration & application form.
- After completion of submission, download your filled application form and make a print of it.
- Post the filled application to the above pinned address with relevant certificates.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK & OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|