Goa University Recruitment 2019 | Office Assistant, Lab Assistant, MTS & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 50 | Walk in Date 30.09.2019 to 21.10.2019 | Download Notification @ www.unigoa.ac.in
Goa University Recruitment 2019: Goa University is going to conduct walk in interview for selection of candidates to appoint in non-teaching posts such as Office Assistant, Lab Assistant, MTS, Junior Programmer, Technical Assistant and Other Posts. It is going to fill 50 vacancies in the above said posts. Qualified candidates are invited for the walk in interview. The interview will be held on the dates from 30.09.2019 to 21.10.2019. Goa University recruitment 2019 application form and notification are available in the official website www.unigoa.ac.in.
Aspirants must have completed the following educational qualification such as HSSC Pass or equivalent/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ SSCE or equivalent/ ITI/ Intermediate/ Sr. Cambridge from the recognized board or university. The maximum age limit should be 45 years for this Goa job vacancies. The selection will be based on walk in interview. The chosen candidates will be posted on contract basis at Goa University, Goa.
Details of Goa University Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest Goa University notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Goa University|
|Job Type||State Government|
|Job Name||Office Assistant, Lab Assistant, MTS, Junior Programmer, Technical Assistant & Other Posts|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||50|
|Job Location||Goa University, Goa|
|Walk in Interview Date||30.09.2019 to 21.10.2019|
Applicants must read the official notification before attend the walk in interview conducted by Goa University. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Goa jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details for Goa University Notification 2019
Goa University is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy with salary details are described in the table below,
|Library Assistant||Rs. 18,000/-||01|
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 20,000/-||01|
|Office Assistant||Rs. 15,975/-||20|
|Junior Programmer||Rs. 30,375 /-||08|
|Site Supervisor||Rs. 15,750 /-||02|
|Security Supervisor||Rs. 15,750/-||02|
|Assistant Garden Superintendant||Rs. 30,375/-||01|
|Multitasking Staff||Rs. 15,750/-||10|
|Laboratory Assistant||Rs. 17,100/-||05|
Eligibility Criteria for Goa University Office Assistant & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as HSSC Pass or equivalent/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ SSCE or equivalent/ ITI/ Intermediate/ Sr. Cambridge from the recognized board or university.
- Applicant should have knowledge of Konkani language.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
- Canddiates age should not exceed 45 years to apply for this recruitment.
- It will conduct walk in interview for filtering the candidates.
Walk in Details
|Walk in Date||Venue|
|30.09.2019 to 21.10.2019||Administrative Block, Goa University|
|Registration time varies for each day of walk in interview.|
How to attend walk in for Goa University Jobs 2019
- Go to official website unigoa.ac.in
- Find the “Vacancies” link and click on Non-Teaching Posts (Contract Basis).
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application form and fill it with prescribed details correctly.
- Bring the filled in application and copies of the certificates and required documents to attend the walk in interview.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Eligible candidates only can attend the Goa University walk in interview. Please refer the official website for selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in Goa University 2019.
|Disclaimer Notice: Please check official website for exact and detailed information. We kindly state that our website should not be responsible for any misinterpretations regarding details.|